Does any one want there NVQ2 in drylining, painting & decorating or carpentry for fre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iplaster

As long as you are working in the trade with experience you can get your level 2 (NVQ) for free as long as you have a CSCS card or willing to get one and personal and public liability insurance ,

the funding is available and its free as long as you are working

LONDON Greater London & ESSEX applicants only

if you're serious and want your qualification respond to this add and i will forward the contact details off the assessor , mabe plastering as well

no time wasters please

Regards

there doing it in west yorkshire as well at the moment,dont know for how long tho, until the money runs out.

doesnt matter for me tho cos im sh*t hot with my gold cscs card. :RpS_cool:

Come on mate you have been on here how long' a allowed in the Gold card holders club,

CSCS card gold card, if you have this you are what a supervisor or manager?

There are gold cards for supervisors and time served plasterers with atleast a level three.

Haha, yes sounds about right 2 weeks , learn to plaster on 2 weeks Well i am new to the trade but all in i done a year in a training centre for level ,1'2 then done another level 1 and worked as a mentor delivering level 1 for a year now near completed my NVQ 2 have been quite lucky enough to get bits of work with a time served spread whos been plastering near35 years , its all geard around nothing more than people only interested than nothing more than earning a pound note, and quite happily sign of without the person having the skill or underpining knowledge to be a plasterer,

I didnt know that I will be enrolling at college for my level 3 but a proper college not a fast track course ,they are strict and need to earn the qualification, a site my brother was on nearly every euro dude had a gold supervisor card

I didnt know that I will be enrolling at college for my level 3 but a proper college not a fast track course ,they are strict and need to earn the qualification, a site my brother was on nearly every euro dude had a gold supervisor card

I thought the supervisor cards were red

The red ones are the emergancy ones when a card runs out and they give you an additional 6 months

So a leval 3 card says your time seved in all aspects plastering across the board Hmm.

If a person has made it there business to learn all aspects of the trade and having completed 1,2,3 learning at a college that is delivering the training , I coverd all aspects of plastering in my 1,2 including all fibrous Apart from reverse moulds ,and studied day and night i still have 2 plastering bookshop that cover all the NVQ's all typesi of board and application ,metal stud, suspended ceiling is coverd in the plastering book covering1,2,3

I remember walking out of a college because the assessor/instructor Triedst marking me off without delivering the correct training or recording the evidence as it should be , i complained to CAA CITB his employer, I would of had certs but unable to do f### all , and registerd with CITB but worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.