dogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29624

Jst back from having my dog put to sleep, had a heart condition for a while but started choking on the fluid on his lungs this evening....he was nearly 18 so had a real good innings but its mad how they become so engrained in your life....house feels dead empty now:(

Jst back from having my dog put to sleep, had a heart condition for a while but started choking on the fluid on his lungs this evening....he was nearly 18 so had a real good innings but its mad how they become so engrained in your life....house feels dead empty now:(

Sorry for your loss do you want 2 kids and a guinea pig!

18 is a really really good age for a dog ...i bet he is very grateful for you giving him such a good life.
Chin up.

We take on rescue dogs and have 4 at the moment. My old staffie is 12 and has an inoperable tumor and every day is a bonus. Shes fine but as soon as she is suffering or in pain then il do the right thing and have her put to sleep. Its not a nice experience but you have to do whats right by the dog. You did right mate and am sure you gave your dog a great life (y)

Feel for you mate not nice having to go and do that [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah was pretty rough but was the right thing to do, just glad the mrs took it ok as I thought she would freak really bad.

Sorry for your loss. Like some on here I'm dog mad too. I've got loads of videos and photos of customers dogs. Many people like us have a spiritual connection with dogs, just that stare of understanding. I've never heard of a dog living until 18, that's amazing. Gut wrencher but the happy memories will always be there.

i know that feeling mate !! a period of grievence, then time to give a lucky dog some of your love and start again. i am on my second rescue collie, was gutted after losing the first one - then realised hey you know what ? lets do this again !!!
chin up dude

Ur rite pal,not the same level but I bought my daughter a baby lop rabbit last August for her b.day and It died a couple weeks ago wen we had that mini heatwave watched it take its last breath and was gutting and daughter was crying her eyes out for a couple days..

Sorry to hear of your loss.It is a very sad time but you did your duty and did not let him suffer. It is one of the hardest things that we dog owners will ever have to do . Google the poem The Rainbow Bridge . It may give you some comfort as it did for me .

Sorry for your loss. Like some on here I'm dog mad too. I've got loads of videos and photos of customers dogs. Many people like us have a spiritual connection with dogs, just that stare of understanding. I've never heard of a dog living until 18, that's amazing. Gut wrencher but the happy memories will always be there.

He was a jack russel cross and they tend to live quite long, we had two when I was a kid and one was 16 and the other 17 when they died....i think little cross breads have a longer span than bigger dogs and pure breads

Sorry to hear that mate. I had one die during an operation last year, he was only 18 months. Heartbreaking but you will get over it

Sorry to hear that mate. I had one die during an operation last year, he was only 18 months. Heartbreaking but you will get over it
Yeah I remember when you posted it up, did you end up getting another one?

Sorry to hear that mate.
Dogs are f**k**s for worming there way into your heart aren't they?!
Got 2 rescues, love the bones of them.

Sorry to hear that :( I got both my kids a teranchula (can never spell it) each and last week I found one dead and nearly threw it but was being lazy. two days later a bigger spider was crawling around in there she was buzzing it had shed its skin :)

Sorry to hear that :( I got both my kids a teranchula (can never spell it) each and last week I found one dead and nearly threw it but was being lazy. two days later a bigger spider was crawling around in there she was buzzing it had shed its skin :)
You got both your kids massive spiders...even the thought makes my skin crawl....im a right puff when it comes to spiders....

You got both your kids massive spiders...even the thought makes my skin crawl....im a right puff when it comes to spiders....
No they were baby ones but getting bigger when I picked them up I thought if they got out in the van I would have to sell it lol

Sad news mate.

As a lot of us on here im a dog lover.

Lost our German shepherd 5 years ago after 12 years we got her as a pup when I was 11. Was gutted.

We got a staffie that we rescued 5 years ago as a pup and we absolutely love him to pieces, he comes to work with me, sleeps with my son every night, cuddles up with my misses, hes my boy I class him as my son and my son calls him his brother.

Feel your pain mate there more than a pet.

Just think though mate he's still alive, just because you cant see him doesn't mean he isn't there.

We all know we're going round in circles!!
dogs
And they know better than us.
dogs
:sisi:

Sorry to hear that bud. That's the worst thing about getting a dog you know they are gonna be gone before us. I'm gonna get this one a brother soon, my plan is to have about a 4 or 5 year gap in between so there's always a dog in the house
dogs

Mine had the exact same brown eyebrows and white stripe on its head, was a bit lighter colour on the body but very similar....maybe thats what mine was crossed with

Took my pup to work today. Client had a black lab also and said no problem bring yours in too. Put him in the garden area and closed gate.

After walking round the house with the client we came back outside to find my dog fuckimg hers up against the kids wendyhouse He was giving her a right good seeing to, he must've been watching dad ;)

Took my pup to work today. Client had a black lab also and said no problem bring yours in too. Put him in the garden area and closed gate.

After walking round the house with the client we came back outside to find my dog fuckimg hers up against the kids wendyhouse He was giving her a right good seeing to, he must've been watching dad ;)
You don't f**k people's dogs up against Wendy houses do you ????!!!!:sorprendido3: