Don't you hate it when...

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
people do this??!!!!!!

Hope Ni doesn't need anything out the back of her van!

:tonto:

Attachments

• IMG_0385.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG
    822.8 KB · Views: 313
my next door.neighbour does this everyday. he has his spot and to the millimetre he will park doesnt matter if hes touching your bumper.

so now.i park the van outside his house back wheel on the mark for his entrance and have the back of the van overhang his drive making things very difficult lol

I had a bloke once who didn’t work and he would always park like that by my van at first I was like he ain’t gonna beat me cos he thinks he is funny but one morning was an early start and I woke up with my head up my arse so I went and knocked on his door at 6am I was doing the old chicken neck and all sorts threw a few fs into him and funny enough he never did it again I thank my lucky stars he never stuck it on me cos i ain’t got a tear up in me

Just tell them your loading pagey beads up as soon as he hears my name he won’t do it again
Then I'll prob get the condescending "oh yeah sweetheart I've heard of them pagey beads you don't wanna be using them...." when he prob works in IT!! :ROFLMAO:

Had a neighbour like that........ millimeter parking prick........we had a fallout when he told me I’d parked on “his side” of the imaginary line......told him if he paid my tax he could park my van wherever he liked..........

To teach me a lesson he parked just a bit on “my side” of the imaginary line.....
I came home and saw the problem.....gently moved my truck so it “ kissed” the bumper on his motor, slowly revved a bit and pushed his motor “over the line”.....
Then reversed up to leave a nice gap, and went in for tea...........(y)

What winds me up and I know it’s not set in stone but you park in the same spot all the time but when you turn that corner and see some c**t has parked there it gets my back up and I go that’s my space when really I have no right to it lol

My neighbour knocked on my door at 12 at night to ask if the car in front of his house belonged to us! It didn't. He looked well twitchy and embarrassed, it was his girlfriend that was the nightmare, they've since split up and we've all had peace n quiet since she moved out!

My neighbour knocked on my door at 12 at night to ask if the car in front of his house belonged to us! It didn't. He looked well twitchy and embarrassed, it was his girlfriend that was the nightmare, they've since split up and we've all had peace n quiet since she moved out!
Don't start me on neighbours

You should have kicked his arse up and down the street

Was in Paris and watched on a few occasions boxed in cars just bump other cars till they got out. I think it' accepted over there. Funny as f**k to watch from balcony