Dreamteam Season 2

Dreamteam Season 2
Lol. think Walter knew aswell .!!!!!! He's. done the walkin away!!!!;!!!!:-0
Trouble times bedders ??

I really dont know mate. Strong rumours around that green will be gotten rid of in the next couple of days. Just want some stability

Oh and btw the team you're looking at there is going to win the league. My secret weapon is Ben turner

I really dont know mate. Strong rumours around that green will be gotten rid of in the next couple of days. Just want some stability
Its feckin chaos in the ibrox boardroom right now beddy? Stability seems a long way off? But flag day today at Ibrox .back to football ....its a good distraction from the behind the scenes nonsense

:RpS_thumbsup:But like my missus says in the bedroom,what I lack in quality I make up for in effort!as I tell her,you can't shoot a hippo with a pea shooter:RpS_wink:

there are a few spurs fans on here arnt they? any of them know how long Vertonghen will be out for?

hes training i think but hes ruled out of the first game i was going to put him in my team but if he misses more than the three games could be trouble ankle ligaments are a pain in the er ankle haha look at wilshire the probs he had with it

ffs i think i might change him then

just had a look and for the price theres no one near him so if he misses 3 game then and does as well as last year he'll still be up there with the rest in the same price bracket

Dreamteam Season 2
Cech, P

Dreamteam Season 2
Vertonghen, J

Dreamteam Season 2
Bassong, S

Dreamteam Season 2
Chico

Dreamteam Season 2
Garrido, J

Dreamteam Season 2

Mata, J

Dreamteam Season 2
Walcott, T

Dreamteam Season 2
Snodgrass, R

Dreamteam Season 2
van Persie, R

Dreamteam Season 2
Michu
Dreamteam Season 2
PodolskiPodolski, L

Last edited:
The league numbers are looking canny. got bubbles and clarky the boy wonder still to join so we will only have one place left.....................:RpS_thumbup:

Whos in so far then arti and what are the prizes. Anyone tries to fob me off with a shitskim is getting done over

Just knew you would bring food into the dream team thread beddy :RpS_thumbsup:.......
was hoping for doughnuts tho:RpS_drool:..........
.keep yer..... erm ... teabag thing tho.:-0

Depends what arti. can bully the sponsors into? They done well with prizes last season .1st,2nd,3rd got cash prize also..:RpS_thumbup: manager of the month prize aswell :RpS_thumbup: ...
but no one won a tpf mug....not even the winner .:RpS_thumbdn:
.mabye this season the relegated team gets a consolation beddy teabag .:RpS_lol:

I got two speedys and pole attachment.:RpS_thumbsup:.
(Doubled my meterage, I'm only working 3 days a week now .:RpS_wink:) a spat,a trowel,protective tape. from Ryan .mp 3 player, t shirts, cups,pens etc from the good Lord. Clothing etc from refina .....oh and two trowel things???? Good for door wedges.:RpS_wink:
it all came in handy at the right time when I got made redundant.:RpS_thumbup:
thanks sponsors..........:RpS_thumbup:

...oh and arti .:rolleyes)