Dreamteam Season 2

Lol it goes like that sometimes beddy..ffs I've dropped 5 places in a matter of days.:rolleyes).
last season I got something like 100 odd points one week.........then 12 points the following week.:RpS_laugh:

amma comin for ya!!!!

1Alreet MarraGeordie Jackhammer123View
2big jock knew fcSteve Bednell117View
3Clarky's 11Andy Clark115View
4flyingfivesscott fyfe108View
5sprout bag mastersrobert price100View
6NPS ROVERSian keye93View
7Bubbles 66Alan Irving92View
8fatarm roversJames McBride89View
9Scissors SquadRichard Lord77View
10stus plumsstuart aitken72

FK...........sinking
Dreamteam Season 2

:-( again

:RpS_mellow:

but I'll be BACK! :RpS_thumbsup:

We have a new leader :RpS_thumbsup:

PosTeamManagerPoints
1big jock knew fcSteve Bednell125View
2Alreet MarraGeordie Jackhammer123View
3sprout bag mastersrobert price116View
3Bubbles 66Alan Irving116View
5Clarky's 11Andy Clark115View
6NPS ROVERSian keye107View
7flyingfivesscott fyfe106View
8fatarm roversJames McBride95View
10stus plumsstuart aitken72View

is tomorrow the last round before the first manager of the month award ..........?

Is it possible for someone in the lower end of the table to jump to the top so quickly.....? :rolleyes)

is tomorrow the last round before the first manager of the month award ..........?

Is it possible for someone in the lower end of the table to jump to the top so quickly.....? :rolleyes)
your a sponsor Rich,,, you can do whatever the feck you like....:RpS_sneaky:

The Mrs asked me earlier what all the sponsor stuff in the boot of the car was....... Think i may be a MOM every month! :RpS_thumbsup:

Sorry Arti - It should have read " Marrager of the month " earlier :RpS_blushing:

Ffs. Further time luiz hhas started all season and it doesn't count. Hes gotta go in the transfer window. How long have we got?

hmmmmmm...... it is a bit dark outside now.... LOL

Is there a rule that says that previous winners cannot shout about it...... pfft! lol

Feck it! .....we getting down with the kids??
Dreamteam Season 2
..:RpS_lol:

.talking of kids, my ten year old daughter asked
me today,, "do you remember record players? And what is an L.P"......:RpS_lol:
didn't know if to laugh or cry...:RpS_scared:

Sorting through my old records once and the ex's kid says to me "Wow..........where did ya get all those CD-roms"? :RpS_laugh:

Can't beat a scratchy old Black Sabbath or Deep Purple record :RpS_thumbsup:

Listened. to it day day out?My older sister and bro, deep purple ,, Sabbath. rainbow,led zep ,...then Floyd yes, rush etc the list is endless.:RpS_thumbup:.all on scratchy plastic.
Room full of posters too.:rolleyes)8 years between us but their influence lingers on.:rolleyes)

We have a new leader :RpS_thumbsup:

PosTeamManagerPoints
1big jock knew fcSteve Bednell125View
2Alreet MarraGeordie Jackhammer123View
3sprout bag mastersrobert price116View
3Bubbles 66Alan Irving116View
5Clarky's 11Andy Clark115View
6NPS ROVERSian keye107View
7flyingfivesscott fyfe106View
8fatarm roversJames McBride95View
10stus plumsstuart aitken72View

only been away for a week and that sneaky fu@ker beddy takes the lead and uncle Al is climbing the league like Alain Robert....................:-0

Top band love my music especially acdc ,maiden ,etc the shite some of these kids listen to today does my nut in sounds like r2d2 has had a malfunction n they think they look the dogs bouncin around like a smack rat when someone shows them a bag of the devils dandruff

never been into that rock stuf but i know what ya mean about the **** these days. think im turning into my dad lol

Top band love my music especially acdc ,maiden ,etc the shite some of these kids listen to today does my nut in sounds like r2d2 has had a malfunction n they think they look the dogs bouncin around like a smack rat when someone shows them a bag of the devils dandruff

Seen them about half a dozen times - never get tired of seeing them.
Went to Donnington every year marra, fkin great :RpS_thumbup:

so your not a one direction fan then marra......................:RpS_laugh:. i know what you mean though, all my daughters go on about is that bellend harry styles

Idown to second now although im I'm not fussed yet as 6 of my players tdon't play until today

so who won marrager of the month....................:RpS_confused:
It must be Beddy if the scores got updated this morning...............................think we need a stewards enquiry