dri-coat

Members online

No members online now.

uni-king

Private Member
Lads how much is this roughly a bag and who stocks it? Travis? Got a job we are doing in nxt couple of weeks.client has had a leak from roof which is now fixed so I'm hacking off plaster and slapping dri coat on it..can multi be used on dri coat aswell my little cherrypins?

Last I paid 12quid, they stock in Wandsworth travis, other Travis's have to order it in, you'll most likely have to get a pallet ordered in as they don't do part orders. I think board finish preferred over it, not that it matters

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lads how much is this roughly a bag and who stocks it? Travis? Got a job we are doing in nxt couple of weeks.client has had a leak from roof which is now fixed so I'm hacking off plaster and slapping dri coat on it..can multi be used on dri coat aswell my little cherrypins?
About 15 quid from Travis. Multi is fine to skim it

Last I paid 12quid, they stock in Wandsworth travis, other Travis's have to order it in, you'll most likely have to get a pallet ordered in as they don't do part orders. I think board finish preferred over it, not that it matters

Pallet zolco I need 2 bags lol! £12 is nice as I priced £70 for 2 bags of limelight..its how I roll..b&q did It years ago never see it about these days

Pallet zolco I need 2 bags lol! £12 is nice as I priced £70 for 2 bags of limelight..its how I roll..b&q did It years ago never see it about these days
Why don't you just s&c then skim?

It's about £18 a bag with vat, ccf Wandsworth stock it or travis's Northampton

f**k that zolco 2 much hassle :)..only 2 bags and only got £380 in for it cant be messing about with s&c! :)
It will be a 2 day job anyway, you can't skim over dri-coat same day. Just do it in some prebagged gear as @Djr says above

As an alternative you could give @Bauwer a go

It will be a 2 day job anyway, you can't skim over dri-coat same day. Just do it in some prebagged gear as @Djr says above

Fecking ell cant you skim it in same day dri coat? Wat wud be best thing to use to skim same day? I rnt fcking about doing it in 2 days ain't got time..its a landlord property so he wanted best price for the days work

Fecking ell cant you skim it in same day dri coat? Wat wud be best thing to use to skim same day? I rnt fcking about doing it in 2 days ain't got time..its a landlord property so he wanted best price for the days work
Not you can't skim it same day . And the day after it hangs like fuk and blisters it's b*ll***s off. From the staple gun re***d as you referred

Not you can't skim it same day . And the day after it hangs like fuk and blisters it's b*ll***s off. From the staple gun re***d as you referred

Only if you over play with it though, it does take longer though due to no suction

Screenshot_20161101-181151.png
you have to let it fully dry out, 24hrs at least
Get some of that ocr machine guys can tell you what they use to send it off quick

Dint hurt ur feeling did I djr? Dnt take it to heart pal its all fun and games..

Chuck a good handful of dabbing compound into sand & cement and stand well back!
By the time you wash your tools up, it will be ready to skim!

Saving you another journey and £30 .... no charge!

Last edited:
I did a job last week with dri coat and it was 2 walls @1.2 metres chopped off which I left over the weekend. I had gritted the top half and over skimmed the lot after giving the dri coat a light mist spray first and finished a dream. Don't think I could do this with Bauwer!

I did a job last week with dri coat and it was 2 walls @1.2 metres chopped off which I left over the weekend. I had gritted the top half and over skimmed the lot after giving the dri coat a light mist spray first and finished a dream. Don't think I could do this with Bauwer!

Why ?