Drills

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay73

Hey all,looking to buy a new drill,im looking to spend about £100 ish.any advice on the best drill to get.thanks jay :-\

jay73 said:
Hey all,looking to buy a new drill,im looking to spend about £100 ish.any advice on the best drill to get.thanks jay :-\

where ru mate i got used refina mega mixer 1800w u can have for a ton im in liverpool

you might wanna pay the postage matey,thats a good tool that is..
i would..

i'd snap his hand off jay.....you wont get a better drill

napper why are you selling it mate? has it been serviced? its not f**k*d is it ;D...........also will you post it mate

its a back up mate not long got a new one but if i can help someone out i will, its in perfect workin order brushes are a bit noisey thats all

just needs a service then .........its a piece of piss jay you ring refina they pick it up service it and redeliver it

my first was 90 quid if you do get it in for a service tell them you want the bushes replaced .........you get a new trigger lead etc aswell..........just one thing though they do ask you to remove the whisk but ive bent the mechanism slightly getting mine off its on so tight you need to give a spanner a tap with a hammer, so id be tempted to order a special sized cardbord box and f**k em just send the lot theyll still service it

spunkybum said:
my first was 90 quid if you do get it in for a service tell them you want the bushes replaced .........you get a new trigger lead etc aswell..........just one thing though they do ask you to remove the whisk but ive bent the mechanism slightly getting mine off its on so tight you need to give a spanner a tap with a hammer, so id be tempted to order a special sized cardbord box and F*** em just send the lot theyll still service it

nice one i mite keep it then, the whisk comes off pretty easy i usually give a spray of wd when its been used

Status
Not open for further replies.