Dropping plaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks marshy you are never to old to learn. some people think they know it all and laugh at others. a dust sheet mate on floorboards. why. gps read the post mate it said i would'nt tell about the tax. shame on you for not being able to reads mate:RpS_biggrin:

I had read it, that's why I said " to even think it" to say you wouldn't means it had crossed your mind

I fookin hate snitches, especially ones on another trade.

I hope some f**k*r rips ya b*ll***s off for even thinking it, never ming typing on here.

He said he wasn't going to do it. We do not all have your interpersonal skills and eloquence. We should give him a break. He o newly qualified and naive. What would Jesus do?

He said he wasn't going to do it. We do not all have your interpersonal skills and eloquence. We should give him a break. He o newly qualified and naive. What would Jesus do?
He would take his flip flops and smack him round the head saying " lay it on this way" f@@king useless lakky:RpS_angry:

you can try kebabking. dickhead. i do not say i am better than anyone or that i know it all forums are meant to be different views but it seems mine are daft and others that are bad advice are okay lol

The only thing i find bad is that you you were thinking of snitching a fellow trade to the revenue, u should be fukin hung for that.

Good tip, Dave, mate. I will write that one down, mate, in case I forget it, mate. Thanks, mate. You live and learn.

I feel like I'm back in infant school, sat in this miniature chair & looking at the alphabet strung across the back wall.

Is dog rough Dave for real?

I was working today with and elctrician and when I had scraped some wallpaper and started to brush up he said to leave it because any plaster i would drop would land on it and would'nt land on the floor. Not heard of this before but it was a good tip so I will share it with the forum:RpS_biggrin:

I asked him if he had any work for me as well but he said he did'nt because he used some other spread who was cheaper but because he did alot of cash jobs. l do'nt agrwee with this i will pay tax when it comes. i wo'nt but I feel like telling the tax about it and then there would be one less spread on my patch:RpS_biggrin: what have you other lads done to get rid of other plasterers on your patch. do'nt be shy:RpS_biggrin:

Are u the guy who's been putting nails in my tyres?

hes alright. just has problems communicating his true feelings, like a kind of forum dyslexia thing. hes sound

These days I just don't drop plaster. Unless I'm being a spazz, I mean a drop here or there but very small.

Except doing a ceiling the other day, first time and the last, I realised to keep my gob shut while doing it.

Went right in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.