Drywall Adhesive and bonding coat

Pete A

Have removed the bathroom and found several leaks were happening. which left wet render and concrete floor below the bath. Have now taken tiles off which in places has taken plaster and render and others left very stubborn adhesive. I had different depths to fill with the background being plaster, render, insulation blocks and some engineering brick.
so far have PVA two coates let this dry then use bonding coat to get a level surface.
Now on two walls, I need to Dot & dab plasterboard. My questionnaires how long do I need to leave the bonding coat before I can fix the plasterboard. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Thanks. bonding coat has now been on for three days, I guess I need to PVA it now before using the drywall adhesive.
I left it this long because it was very slow to dry out

Thanks. bonding coat has now been on for three days, I guess I need to PVA it now before using the drywall adhesive.
I left it this long because it was very slow to dry out

Ah yes Wednesday, of course, darts night. Never want to be late on a Wednesday.
You Know GIF

Have removed the bathroom and found several leaks were happening. which left wet render and concrete floor below the bath. Have now taken tiles off which in places has taken plaster and render and others left very stubborn adhesive. I had different depths to fill with the background being plaster, render, insulation blocks and some engineering brick.
so far have PVA two coates let this dry then use bonding coat to get a level surface.
Now on two walls, I need to Dot & dab plasterboard drywall estimator. My questionnaires how long do I need to leave the bonding coat before I can fix the plasterboard. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
I have have used bonding plaster over the artex walls in my toilet and plan to skim it with multi finish,
but one of the walls is out of plumb (old house) before I started and is still out of plumb,
but is better than when I started which would not really be noticeable once painted,
but the missus wants the bottom half of the wall tiled and this would reveal the wall not being plumb,
Ie, the edging on the top row wouldn't be flat against the wall mostly at the centre of wall and would be very noticeable, 8mm in places,
So I am looking at plaster boarding over the bonding plaster.
I have applied pva on it, but was then wondering if the dry wall adhesive would stick to this.
I don't want to take it down to brick as the old plaster on that wall is solid, so dry wall seemed the next option.
I would rather use the 9.5mm board because its a small space, but have heard 9mm is a bit flimsy and to use 12.5mm instead, what do you think?