easi fill 45 fillar

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
will easifill 45 be ok to wall paper over the next day ? I am papering at my mams on sunday and just need to get the ceiling and wall angle something like for papering.

will easifill 45 be ok to wall paper over the next day ? I am papering at my mams on sunday and just need to get the ceiling and wall angle something like for papering.

give her room a reskim. wall paper went out with the ark

Aye no probs papering over easyfill. Seen it done hours later!! Aye paper is back in fashion. Spent hours polishing wall last week only to be told afterwards they were papering!!! FFS

i can see that the latest trends have not hit wakefield yet.!
sounds to me like it hasnt hit your area yet mate:flapper:

Aye no probs papering over easyfill. Seen it done hours later!! Aye paper is back in fashion. Spent hours polishing wall last week only to be told afterwards they were papering!!! FFS
I spent 2 shifts sorting out a room for this bird the other week, sweated my knackers of polishing it up only to be told by her mother that shes papering it :RpS_scared: id have been in and out in a day an half if i had have known!!!

Older people still like wallpaper and yes we still have to re skim some bad walls so they can paper,

am doing it for me old mum she is 82 wallpaper is warmer she says LOL. Casper some wallpaper is ok I dont mind the odd wall done in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.