evening all

Members online

Couldn't give a f**k if I'm grey. ....all that concerns me is if I end up with a stupid slap head receding hairline. Then it's definitely shave
You know it’s women that carry the bald gene apparently. So you have to look at your ma’s father or grandfather to see if you’ll go bald.

Anyway who gives a f**k. People put way too much stock in appearance

You know it’s women that carry the bald gene apparently. So you have to look at your ma’s father or grandfather to see if you’ll go bald.

Anyway who gives a f**k. People put way too much stock in appearance
most men shave their heads these days any way

I know for a fact that the pretty one is better at rendering and screeding. Almost certainly float and set too. Actually skimming, cornice, ceiling rose manufacture and tacking as well.
I'm out your digging your own grave here!! Sorry @JessThePlasterer he made me say it peer pressure your my favourite put some pics up of your sister and he'll stop!

Well this has been amusing gents! I’m not posting pics of my sister! Not adding to anyone’s wank banks! It’s a holy day!
Oh Jessica you know I'm only playing with you. You're way better at cornice and ceiling rose manufacture, your sister doesn't touch fibrous.

Oh Jessica you know I'm only playing with you. You're way better at cornice and ceiling rose manufacture, your sister doesn't touch fibrous.
Actually you’re wrong! Lol! You could technically say she does fibrous all day long! She makes casts of legs , feet, backs etc! She always has casting plaster on her! And she has all the same small tools as me! She fixes/helps children walk/be more comfortable with her skills though...... so she’s still kind of winning :crying: :love:

Actually you’re wrong! Lol! You could technically say she does fibrous all day long! She makes casts of legs , feet, backs etc! She always has casting plaster on her! And she has all the same small tools as me! She fixes/helps children walk/be more comfortable with her skills though...... so she’s still kind of winning :crying: :love:
So she's beautiful, highly skilled, does an incredibly important job and is a thoroughly nice person, your parents must be very proud of her. What is it you do again?

Does she do hands?

So she's beautiful, highly skilled, does an incredibly important job and is a thoroughly nice person, your parents must be very proud of her. What is it you do again?
Ah yes but I have done plenty of plastering for my folks, free of charge of course. They are yet to have need of their limbs cast!

I’m probably their favourite child now that I think about it... even if Robyn was planned and I wasn’t..... guess they just struck lucky with me! :numberone:

Ah yes but I have done plenty of plastering for my folks, free of charge of course. They are yet to have need of their limbs cast!

I’m probably their favourite child now that I think about it... even if Robyn was planned and I wasn’t..... guess they just struck lucky with me! :numberone:
Eh?