Ewi supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.B

Is there anywhere i can buy a EWI system from without being registered to a certain manufacturer eg wetherby Rockwool weber etc?
My next door neighbour would like to have his house done but does not want to bother with green deal etc.
I have experience with Rockwool's Rockshield system and also attended a 2day course with Rockwool in pencoed. However I can not buy any gear from them as I am not registered installer as it is was the company I worked for at the time sent me on the course.

any manufacturer to my knowledge will sell you the system, they just will not warrant or stand by it if you are not an approved installer, cant see why rockwool wont sell it to you just pay em up front. you can buy the boards and then use Krends TC system - HP14 and TC15 finish. Systems also on shelves in some merchants/suppliers

Is there anywhere i can buy a EWI system from without being registered to a certain manufacturer eg wetherby Rockwool weber etc?
My next door neighbour would like to have his house done but does not want to bother with green deal etc.
I have experience with Rockwool's Rockshield system and also attended a 2day course with Rockwool in pencoed. However I can not buy any gear from them as I am not registered installer as it is was the company I worked for at the time sent me on the course.

But you attended the course so, should they not have your name on record ? would of thought they would keep records of who they trained. Give them a ring and ask nothing ventured nothing gained !

Hi Deri,

We sell 2 EWI systems that you do not need to be approved for to purchase. Please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss everything you need.

Contact details are at the bottom of my posts.

Regards,

Ryan

anyone know if CPI have a full OCR product yet ? there was GP mortar but thats more like a scratch/top product - I heard a fine OCR was on the rise

there is a supplier in capel hendre or ammanford called A.I,S or there is sheffield insulations in cardiff, or even wetherbys themselves in measteg

What system is it?

We have the training school and are also system providers for Knauf Thermoshell, this can only be purchased through approved contractors.

We also have the training school for Mapei, and are system providers of their Mapetherm EWI Systems which have recently got BBA approval. The system is available to anyone, we will be looking for applicators soon as we have set a price-list up for them also.

We also sell JUB systems, this is also available to anyone.

We have a tinting machine for Mapei and Jub in our premises and materials are available next day / same day collection. There maybe the occasional wait due to demand...

Please get in touch if you want to become an approved installer for any of these

We have the training school and are also system providers for Knauf Thermoshell, this can only be purchased through approved contractors.

We also have the training school for Mapei, and are system providers of their Mapetherm EWI Systems which have recently got BBA approval. The system is available to anyone, we will be looking for applicators soon as we have set a price-list up for them also.

We have a tinting machine for Mapei and Jub in our premises and materials are available next day / same day collection. There maybe the occasional wait due to demand...

Please get in touch if you want to become an approved installer for any of these

Or you could just become an approved installer for wetherby who are the biggest supplier in the uk, thats where all the work is!!

Or you could just become an approved installer for wetherby who are the biggest supplier in the uk, thats where all the work is!!

Wouldn't agree with that completely.... Wetherby are big. However, Mapei and Knauf are pretty new into it and already have a lot of work going on. Lots of companies out there generating lots of work. Well worth becoming approved on a range...

handy to know.

thanks.

Wby do have the biggest sales turnover now for ewi systems. Even if it is a batch of other manufacturers components the wby brand have stitched up a heck of alot of thermal sales in the last coupla yrs

Wby do have the biggest sales turnover now for ewi systems. Even if it is a batch of other manufacturers components the wby brand have stitched up a heck of alot of thermal sales in the last coupla yrs

i meant the claim about where all the work is, theres plenty of work around for all systems,isnt there, but getting decent money...well thats another matter.

course yeah like wby dont scratch the surface of mono work where parex and weber are concerned etc.

they got some canny agreements with housing associations tho

course yeah like wby dont scratch the surface of mono work where parex and weber are concerned etc.

they got some canny agreements with housing associations tho

All wetherby renders are made by Krend so this dont ring true does it??

Wby are krends biggest customer but they have finish from basf and some thin coat adhesive but mainly krend make alot for them. Krend spec their own mono but wby mainly sell ewi the mono is small fish I recon in the wby bag anyway

Coriolanus we will be spraying the final 1.5 mm coat. The only thing that worries me about the mapei system is will we be able to get the basecoat flat enough so the sprayed top
Coat looks mint. With the Marmorit we sponge and trowel the basecoat and get it good enough to paint it's that flat.

Any tips welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.