exact angle corner trowel

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brimplas1

bought one of these off ebay last week and couldnt believe when it came that marshalltown had put their name on it ! it was so flimsy and cheap, on the box it states that it will work on angles between 90-150 degrees!!!!! like my *ss it does it will go nowhere near 90 degrees! any one else out there bought one ?

there ok for vaulted ceilings if your on tight price and need to do the whole room in a set. no good for 90's. open it slightly wider than it needs to be an push it into the angle. like i say only use it when needs must.

Seen them but never really fancied it, it must have some uses as grump says. could use it as a bucket scoop I suppose:-0

bought one of these off ebay last week and couldnt believe when it came that marshalltown had put their name on it ! it was so flimsy and cheap, on the box it states that it will work on angles between 90-150 degrees!!!!! like my *ss it does it will go nowhere near 90 degrees! any one else out there bought one ?
Got one and also got a refina one the refina is loads better as made of stainless steel so no flex

Bought a plazzy one, marshalltown.

Absolute garbage. The little two inch refina ss one is my tool of choice now.

Prefer these corner trowels...........
exact angle corner trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.