Expensive morning.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Ur a builder £350 is a tuppence to ur kind! A hours graft if that

I preferred it when it was thirty quid a tyre, and £15 would fill the tank. :(

The price per gallon when I started work is the price per litre now.

Let's just hope that nisus won't have to take a pay cut!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's nothing plasterer's can't do. You just have to develop your skill set beyond an organised dirty protest. (y)
Lol..builders know as much as painters :)..there expensive labourers who dig holes and fetch and carry and let good tradepeople enhance there reputation :)

Bet you both feel better for it
IMG_0859.JPG

I haven't bought a car, a kilo of coke, booked a holiday, or refreshed my designer wardrobe.

Two new tyres, a tank of diesel and jet washed the van. Three hundred and fifty fcuking quid!

Tell me about it, on another job I have on, was handed 3k only to hand it over to the misses for xmass stuff forvtge kids. I know it's for the kids, but i didn't even get a bacon butty out of it :(

3K My misses is lucky if she gets 300 quid

Not just for her, for the kids also. TBH, that's not even the max she's got, maybe another 1g. Laptops, iPhone , new iPads and other stuff ain't cheap. Tbh, there's nothing cheap these days. 4 kids, 1 misses, clothes, kids stuff doesn't soon add up. Depressing times for me thou lol

Not just for her, for the kids also. TBH, that's not even the max she's got, maybe another 1g. Laptops, iPhone , new iPads and other stuff ain't cheap. Tbh, there's nothing cheap these days. 4 kids, 1 misses, clothes, kids stuff doesn't soon add up. Depressing times for me thou lol
I am just a tight git then lol, or you must be a soft touch! Anything for the kids though

If
I haven't bought a car, a kilo of coke, booked a holiday, or refreshed my designer wardrobe.

Two new tyres, a tank of diesel and jet washed the van. Three hundred and fifty fcuking quid!

Not a good morning !
Van , will soon repay you back

Errrr does seem a bit pricey. Does your van have 'Porsche' tyres or something...? :)

The tyres were £231 for the pair, 205/65 x 16 Continental contact 100. Inc valves, balancing, disposal to avoid making polar bears cry, and some other random bollox no doubt. o_O

The tyres were £231 for the pair, 205/65 x 16 Continental contact 100. Inc valves, balancing, disposal to avoid making polar bears cry, and some other random bollox no doubt. o_O

£231 is cheap for a pair of Contacts. Used to pay £160 a corner for the Sportline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an arrangement in my house with the Mrs, I earn it and give it all to her to deal with the bills, as long as I have my Beer money and a bit for new clobber, I'm well happy.

Suits us, I personally cannot save a bean and absolutely lethal with a few quid. :).

Got an arrangement in my house with the Mrs, I earn it and give it all to her to deal with the bills, as long as I have my Beer money and a bit for new clobber, I'm well happy.

Suits us, I personally cannot save a bean and absolutely lethal with a few quid. :).

Same in my house mate. I was 30k in debt when I met her. Handing over the finances to her was the best thing I ever did.

Tell me about it, on another job I have on, was handed 3k only to hand it over to the misses for xmass stuff forvtge kids. I know it's for the kids, but i didn't even get a bacon butty out of it :(

3k [emoji15][emoji15] I've done the Christmas food shop, 3 tins should cover it

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1480873429.821102.jpg

..and sent our lass out with £28 to sort the kids prezzie..

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1480873484.345605.jpg

...I'm expecting change as well

Hahahaha, @Olican, just shown that to my Mrs, she didn't laugh quite as much I did ......! I'd give you a "funny" as well as a"thumbs up" followed by a big old "smiley face" but, well you know..............

Fck that I pay all bills and food and every thing else,holidays,clothes days out etc she pays mortgage..no way am I letting her know wat I really earn lol..