Eze 24

It's a bad thing for skimming for sure. But how its not been made years ago I don't know. It's a really good tool tho. But Mrs Smith could skim her own room as long as she can get it on the wall. And tbh u could f**k the skim at the wall any old way. The tool will sort it out. I can't really say anymore.
Will go nicely with knaufs proroll (y):LOL:

It's a bad thing for skimming for sure. But how its not been made years ago I don't know. It's a really good tool tho. But Mrs Smith could skim her own room as long as she can get it on the wall. And tbh u could f**k the skim at the wall any old way. The tool will sort it out. I can't really say anymore.
Ohhhh that’s bad! I can see @algeeman going down to £1.20m2 . :rayos:Not good .... not good :endesacuerdo:

Yes, but he be able to do it from his sofa lol
Good excuse to buy a sofa now . His mrs will ask him while at home to do the housework and take care of the kids! Not sure if algee will fancy the new tool at all:D

I'm intrigued! It may be great at making skimming a lot easier but you've still got to have knowledge of background and experience, you can't beat that. Anyone picking up a trowel for the first time will ultimately do a s**t job.

I am yet to see if @Vincey have adopted my idea without telling me . I had it in my head at some point- refina spat with sponge so you can sponge it and finish it at the same time and getting that one coat sponge monkey @theclemo involved, tells me yes:rolleyes:.

It's a tool that basically takes the skill out of skimming. All u have to do is get it on the wall. Then u run it over the walls. And basically leave the skim 1.5 hours and give it a quick dry trowel that's it. I got to have a go with it. Could not believe it. All the new trowels spats speedskims not worth a f**k when it comes out next year. Watch this space. (y)

Sounds like halftime sales will go through the roof to then, might have to renew my cscs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am yet to see if @Vincey have adopted my idea without telling me . I had it in my head at some point- refina spat with sponge so you can sponge it and finish it at the same time and getting that one coat sponge monkey @theclemo involved, tells me yes:rolleyes:.
Magic sponge next to the blade
That’s a good idea tbf