Faces to names

Who's renamed from the early days?

Ive been on here since 2007 but it wasn't as busy then, I still came on & that but I was on ebuild aswell where most of them on here are from originally after it closed the plastering & rendering sections down lol. ukspreads was about aswell at the time, I never joined on there but had a look on there after it was mentioned on ebuild & here lol.
Then I reregistered on here as Nisus in 2009

Free car please Young Daniel (y)

Ive been on here since 2007 but it wasn't as busy then, I still came on & that but I was on ebuild aswell where most of them on here are from originally after it closed the plastering & rendering sections down lol. ukspreads was about aswell at the time, I never joined on there but had a look on there after it was mentioned on ebuild & here lol.
Then I reregistered on here as Nisus in 2009

Free car please Young Daniel (y)
Love a bit of history me

I was on ebuild and uk spreads but there was a lot of crap going on on those places so set up this place :) think uk spreads was charging members and all sorts

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I was on ebuild and uk spreads but there was a lot of crap going on on those places so set up this place :) think uk spreads was charging members and all sorts

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Don't remember you on ebuild and I think UK spreads was just a recruitment centre for the national front.

I was on uk spreads,
Then found here Christmas 2009 if memory serves, after looking for info on machines.
Dave (big bud) was a decent spread, and was well known on sites through out West Yorkshire etc, I've seen his work first hand,spoke to him on a few occasions.,but as said his views and conspiracy theories bordered on the ridiculous which I guess if your running a forum you have to remain neutral.