Feature wall

image.jpeg

Thanks for the info plas, mind's whirring now. One of my passions is minimalist art, particularly concrete (brutalism, modernism etc) and have been looking into concrete polishing but this could be a serious alternative. love these guys www.lowinfo.com

Reactions: Pug
image.jpeg
no worrie mate.ive just had alook at link and looks cool.Tbh its endless of what you can do.i'm currently just making my dining room table and which I'll post a pic when complete.just done this for a lie t for a fireplace which will be applied diagonally as per sample.

Thanks for the info plas, mind's whirring now. One of my passions is minimalist art, particularly concrete (brutalism, modernism etc) [/URL]

You'd love Basingstoke. Shame they knocked the old multistorey car park down...

You'd love Basingstoke. Shame they knocked the old multistorey car park down...

Funny you should say that, love car parks. Some absolute beauties about. Le Corbusier, genius. Love Donald Judd too and Bauhaus movement.

If you can get in with a couple of arcitects also I push it for bathrooms instead of tiles and explain about the maintenance free side of things with it being a seamless finish and that normally sells it.Also good for furniture.
If you use that instead of tikes in a wet room or wet area, do you tank the walls first?