Festool whisk

Do you think so, I suppose I've not put it up against any other brand but its as good as my old mm30. Would like a nice new small 240v for hateful domestics though.
I had a brand new one from a builder and I hated it plus the belle 1600e complete shite i.know the megamixer have trigger issues so eibenstock for me knocks 2 to 3 bags up in less than 2 mins

Go festool and you can then get matching lights and drills and be a proper festool chav...........im nearly there
There's no way back, it's a disease tbh
There good tools, loads of people go nuts on them, but there's just no tool manufacturer out there who can cover the full works, like festool cordless drills are shite imo, overpriced stuff for what they are, and their design is 10-15 years old.
Mafell beats festool hands down on the track saws, jigsaws, chainsaws, morticers, mirka for orbital sanders etc
The duo light is awesome tho

There's no way back, it's a disease tbh
There good tools, loads of people go nuts on them, but there's just no tool manufacturer out there who can cover the full works, like festool cordless drills are shite imo, overpriced stuff for what they are, and their design is 10-15 years old.
Mafell beats festool hands down on the track saws, jigsaws, chainsaws, morticers, mirka for orbital sanders etc
The duo light is awesome tho

Never heard of mafell ill
Check that out! I wouldnt pay the price festool are asking for there lights mine always end up batterd! £40 duo from wickes for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of mafell ill
Check that out! I wouldnt pay the price festool are asking for there lights mine always end up batterd! £40 duo from wickes for me

Mafell is brilliant, massively expensive tho

Yeh i just looked! Been looking for a new impact driver the specs on mafell is differant gear

The mafell is a metabo, only difference is the colour. Metabo is half price at least.
Germans will stop manufacturing impact drills apparently cos the health risks

The mafell is a metabo, only difference is the colour. Metabo is half price at least.
Germans will stop manufacturing impact drills apparently cos the health risks

Thats mad just looked!! I love impact drivers! Good to use something with abit of go init

The refina are eibenstock. I would say its between Collomix and Eibenstock. The Collomix 1600 is lighter and smaller to handle than a eibenstock. I use one of them Systainer 4 to store the thing. just pop the paddle out and drop it in the box.

First drill I had was a wolf in 1993
T41-027.jpg

I had a makita like that when i was an aprentice. Some old boy gave it to me. Done the trick for years

H.A.V.S. hand and arm vibration syndrome or something like that it is. Leads to nerve damage white finger etc