First posh 1 coat by mistake

Members online

2 x passes = 2 coats

@Cockney1

@Cockney1 let's say you bonded a wall out day before

You come in, mix up a thin mix. Put first coat on, tight and neat. By time you get to end of wall, the other ends going in.

You then use same mix and put another coat on.

You consider that 1 coat?

You come in, mix up a thin mix. Put first coat on, tight and neat. By time you get to end of wall, the other ends going in.

Yes.
1 mix = 1 coat
2 mixes = 2 coats
In theory all you are doing when you do that is pushing in the first coat. (y)

Last edited:
Can guarantee it paints up better than normal two coat work. Less tiger stripes for starters
The reason you get tiger stripes becouse you over trowel when mix is to wet on wall. Nothing to do whith 1 2 coat or which method you use. You get two coat nice flat you go for a cup of tea one over two over one dry happy days. If you do get tiger stripes what do yo do?

The reason you get tiger stripes becouse you over trowel when mix is to wet on wall. Nothing to do whith 1 2 coat or which method you use. You get two coat nice flat you go for a cup of tea one over two over one dry happy days. If you do get tiger stripes what do yo do?
Eh

Mixed a fackin bag up to pick bits up on apple and pears , then relised I couldn't reach anywhere else on apple on pears of ladders customer had left. So to save fackin boat race I posh coated the cant
I haven't a f**k**g clue what that was about, but I gave you a 'like' because there aren't any other f**k**g buttons @Danny you sick note geek get your finger out.

EXACTLY! That's exactly how plastering on higher suction backgrounds has been done since dot.
Right now can you please go back to just posting shite as it just doesn't sit well with me agreeing with a t**t like you.