Flinnyman vs the skimming machine

Members online

England game now lads..lets put forum to bed for a couple of hours and support the boys..CMON ENGLAND..for all you Scottish boys out there as there's quite a few on here hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
We prefer the relief of not Qualifying than Qualifying to get embarrassing humped under the illusion of getting to the final.. Haha! :)

Has anyone seen flynny and theplasterman in the same room together? This bitterness feels a bit Brad Pitt/Ed Norton if you know what I mean...
Think it's all set up for them to fall in love when they finally meet!
The forums 1st marriage. @Danny will have to buy himself a hat!!
A G** wedding too, very cosmopolitan!!! [emoji129] [emoji23] [emoji23]

That was a good laugh :D. If the prize is motorbike I might consider participating ...............with a separate team:lol:

That was a good laugh :D. If the prize is motorbike I might consider participating ...............with a separate team:lol:
Speak to Knauf about over boarding a ceiling with a motorbike in a loft and the one who doesn't get crushed keeps the bike?

Save it mate I will comment on your business when I waited nearly four months for a trowel to arrive I pre payed for, and no sign of a replacement for the one which was designed wrong and still waiting. Don't take everything personal your on a forum selling your wears so don't ever say to your customer base don't comment on my business, it comes across as? That's a personal opinion. Personally I think you are spreading yourself thin because you have non of your products in stock, stop blaming your suppliers and find new ones like any other business would do if sales went mad. Let's get it on and put it to bed I can only say so many times I will kick your machines arse, I have gave you plenty of leeway with the rules so what you waiting for? @BritishGypsum say you can't spray multie but you say you can I would laugh my b*ll***s off if they came on and said "don't comment on our business" you would see how arrogant it would make them sound. The rules are simple man vs machine and your the one who started with the claims so back them up or shut up xx

The business comment was taken as personal and shouldn't have taken it like that. So I do apologise. Your opinion is fine and it's good to hear - will work on it.
People talk to me on a personal way on here so it's often taken in that way. Understand your comments though as the stock situation is a joke

It's not as simple to go and find another supplier really is it? We are launching another brand of tools into the UK so that will help as well. It is actually a supplier issue, no excuse.

As said, you'll still get your trowel and a call Monday for a refund.

I will get this race organised, you will ha e to bare with me though as it's the high season for us and we have a lot on.

Last edited:
The business comment was personal and shouldn't have taken it like that. So I do apologise. Your opinion is fine and it's good to hear - will work on it.
People talk to me on a personal way on here so it's often taken in that way. Understand your comments though as the stock situation is a joke

It's not as simple to go and find another supplier really is it? We are lunching another brand of tools into the UK so that will help as well. It is actually a supplier issue, no excuse.

I will get this race organised, you will ha e to bare with me though as it's the high season for us and we have a lot on.

Go on ryan ......you mean your too pissed to care its footy time mate.
Me too im too busy giving a fuuck about nothing at the minute !!
Good weather s**t football and plenty of beer.
Just had beer for breakfast....wheres marshy when you need him ??

Go on ryan ......you mean your too pissed to care its footy time mate.
Me too im too busy giving a fuuck about nothing at the minute !!
Good weather s**t football and plenty of beer.
Just had beer for breakfast....wheres marshy when you need him ??

Had enough last night lol. I also can't stand football lol

The business comment was taken as personal and shouldn't have taken it like that. So I do apologise. Your opinion is fine and it's good to hear - will work on it.

It's not as simple to go and find another supplier really is it? We are lunching another brand of tools into the UK so that will help as well. It is actually a supplier issue, no excuse.

Perhaps lunching another load of tools is not intentional :estudioso:

Am winding down these days not up , spending more time doing reforms stretching my other skills so it's doubtful I will be buying anymore toys think I have enough .
But despite that good luck with all.
You getting payed for it? I am also winding down these days rather than up ;) gonna concentrate a bit more on my magnetic wall art :)