Floating

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet your on roller blades with its raining men blasting out the wireless haha

i just get the labourer to get everything filled up and ready ...then i prepare myself ,t-shirt off sweatbands on and go for it !
you do realize that this is a plasterers forum and not a meeting place for cock boxers?.:RpS_confused:

My uncle plastered once in y fronts and wellingtons, two west I****n plasterers jacked, saying"paddy mon , he mad" he he

My uncle plastered once in y fronts and wellingtons, two west I****n plasterers jacked, saying"paddy mon , he mad" he he
When I first started wiv my old man ,he had a Irish spread and he wore Jesus creepers sandals,no socks,covered in s/c ,remember him being a work animal :)

When I first started wiv my old man ,he had a Irish spread and he wore Jesus creepers sandals,no socks,covered in s/c ,remember him being a work animal :)
some proper loonys at it in the old days, I have seen them fall of 2ft high scaffolds ,too drunk to get back, plastering chimney stacks outside so he could drink whiskey and the boss not smell it, another guy wore his jumper inside out and right way around to go home, he had more on the floor than a screeder, my uncle had a labourer on site(not the full shilling) and the guys convinced him that to get a raise he had to let my Uncle shag him, so whilst my uncle was doing a bit of floating the labourer bent over a pallet of sand with his pants down, got an almighty slap of a shovel on his ass , bless him..

some proper loonys at it in the old days, I have seen them fall of 2ft high scaffolds ,too drunk to get back, plastering chimney stacks outside so he could drink whiskey and the boss not smell it, another guy wore his jumper inside out and right way around to go home, he had more on the floor than a screeder, my uncle had a labourer on site(not the full shilling) and the guys convinced him that to get a raise he had to let my Uncle shag him, so whilst my uncle was doing a bit of floating the labourer bent over a pallet of sand with his pants down, got an almighty slap of a shovel on his ass , bless him..

:RpS_laugh: Haha see this is what I miss about being in a gang

Haha have you notice all the crazy stories usually start with a paddy did this hehe fck in mental them men!! :RpS_laugh:
True, but in those days of the seventies, it was a hard drinking hard working culture, they lived in bed sit land in a foreign country, some were definitely mad too,they basically wrecked themselves working and drinking but some also became multi millionaires and ran the building industry and still do in lots of areas..

i laffed at my grandad once, he was irish, i only remeber a fist flying at my face after that, i never laffed at him again:RpS_crying::RpS_laugh:

i laffed at my grandad once, he was irish, i only remeber a fist flying at my face after that, i never laffed at him again:RpS_crying::RpS_laugh:
I was right then ha ha, the f**k**s got everywhere, you should see my family tree, sadly all fn poor f**k**s..

every now and then my family come over for ireland can never understand a word they say even more so once weve gone out on the piss

every now and then my family come over for ireland can never understand a word they say even more so once weve gone out on the piss
Ireland has many accents, I do not understand them all myself. I once had a donegal guy translating between myself and a Derry lad, same here with scouse , london ,birmingham,geordie to name but a few. But even worse when people get drunk, nod,smile and agree, drink more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.