flynnyny

Members online

uni-king

Private Member
Just like to say merry Xmas I'm fooked at this time but flynny u knw more than I ever cud or want to know! Me n alge man need to get fooked and I've had 5! Vincey u r a geek with lodan but ur best guy on here end of over and u scottissh bastards had to get that in..rangers miles better than celtic

Just like to say merry Xmas I'm fooked at this time but flynny u knw more than I ever cud or want to know! Me n alge man need to get fooked and I've had 5! Vincey u r a geek with lodan but ur best guy on here end of over and u scottissh bastards had to get that in..rangers miles better than celtic
Never read so much shite on the one post ever on here and that's saying something

Lol, I enjoyed that post....apart from being called a geek when im really super cool:( love it when I get in that state and read stuff back...merry christmas kitchy and I bet your poor head is going to be fecking pounding when you read this(y)

f**k**g hell im glad im still off it (alcohol) day 10 for me (y) even created a mulled punch that tastes just like glühwein but no loony juice added ;)

As most of us will be donning a Christmas jumper will you be wearing a Christmas vest?? o_O

Attachments

• 1482055649959.jpg
    1482055649959.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 222
Xmas drinkies aside, I'm beginning to think that there's a trace of lead in these plasters...everyone's going f**k**g nuts!!! :reloco: