for free

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello do any of you do work for free in your local area, charity work or anything?

And have any of you ever/or want too/ gone to somewhere in africa or somewhere like Niger or Mozambique to work and help build a school or a hospital or something like that ??

Cooooool. What is a wattle? I want ti go to africa and build a school for unserunderprivelaged africans and show them th westerm way of life. I thibk it would give me an enormous sense of well being

You don't need to go to africa, Brixton is in London ,just pop along there and i'am sure they will make you welcome !!!

Cooooool. What is a wattle? I want ti go to africa and build a school for unserunderprivelaged africans and show them th westerm way of life. I thibk it would give me an enormous sense of well being
You aint got to travel that far mate if thats what you want to do just come to Tottenham

Pm twitcher, I'm sure he may have some contacts in his commune
this could get ugly :RpS_laugh:

why go to Africa or any other country, theres loads of needy kids people in Gt Britain!! thats whats wrong with this country giving too much help to others when theres people that need it in this country

F... Africa! Charity begins at home.

Sometimes I like to go to Youtube and watch the Live Aid video for a good belly laugh.

I agree charity does start at home... I would prefer to spend the money on the Uk rather than send it away...

If you are going to do charity work make sure the local papers know about it... that way you can get work off the back of it :)

Danny

How the fcuk can anyone plaster for free have you seen the price of uni-finish!!!! :-0

lol I wont be supplying materials :) Just the labour :)

I am also starting a huge project near me where I think there maybe the potential to take on some apprentices as the project will take around 5 years to complete.. so need to start looking at what i need to do to achieve that :)

Talking about charity starts at home... I need a new mixer as mine is about to die a death so any sponsors fancy dropping one to me that would be great :)

Danny

I am also starting a huge project near me where I think there maybe the potential to take on some apprentices as the project will take around 5 years to complete.. so need to start looking at what i need to do to achieve that :)

Talking about charity starts at home... I need a new mixer as mine is about to die a death so any sponsors fancy dropping one to me that would be great :)

Danny

Dominos yer man.
warrior is in charge of Uk deliveries.
3hr delivery available throughout the ''mainland'
can be delivered to ur back garden if required

Hello do any of you do work for free in your local area, charity work or anything?

And have any of you ever/or want too/ gone to somewhere in africa or somewhere like Niger or Mozambique to work and help build a school or a hospital or something like that ??

A friend of mine done loads of charity work in Africa, met an African woman out there, went out of his way to help her and she shafted him for everything. Keep charity at home and give where its appreciated!!!!!!

Danny

is that plastering dan? cnt be not 5 years worth surley

is that plastering dan? cnt be not 5 years worth surley

the whole project...... and rake losds of plastering..... going to be an interesting project. its at the planning application stage at the moment so should be through by middle of january.

Danny

I would deffo if youve got no ties and isn't going to cost a arm and leg good excuse to see a bit of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.