found some money/karma

Members online

hector

so last week i was returning some books to the library ,and in front of me on the desk was a wallet full of cash and credit cards etc, i handed it in,.....it was reclaimed within 15 minutes no thank you letter/bottle of malt whiskey nothing,.....30 minutes later i witnessed and was involved in a car accident a pensioner aged 82 panicked trying to park his car pressed the wrong pedal and ended up on the pavement nobody injured police came long story short told copper what i seen and he is recommending that the driver loses his licence ,could have been nasty ,............last saturday i found a five pound note ,put it in my pocket, happy days i say ,good for you hector i say, little riverdance jig , i was a happy bunny,........3 hours later after 2/3/4 too many real ales i went into b and m, and was short changed by exactly five quid, did not realise until later on,...not really bothered a great believer in karma i am, but just shows what goes around comes around....happy days happy days

so last week i was returning some books to the library ,and in front of me on the desk was a wallet full of cash and credit cards etc, i handed it in,.....it was reclaimed within 15 minutes no thank you letter/bottle of malt whiskey nothing,.....30 minutes later i witnessed and was involved in a car accident a pensioner aged 82 panicked trying to park his car pressed the wrong pedal and ended up on the pavement nobody injured police came long story short told copper what i seen and he is recommending that the driver loses his licence ,could have been nasty ,............last saturday i found a five pound note ,put it in my pocket, happy days i say ,good for you hector i say, little riverdance jig , i was a happy bunny,........3 hours later after 2/3/4 too many real ales i went into b and m, and was short changed by exactly five quid, did not realise until later on,...not really bothered a great believer in karma i am, but just shows what goes around comes around....happy days happy days
Great big silly old Hector......(some of us here will remember that)

Hector that is superb. Riverdance jig, I love that. Handed wallet in, found fiver, lost fiver. You're one up I reckon and should expect some good fortune soon.

Have anyone had the new plastic fivers, there cool. Had 2 from cash machine and so spanking new I'm gonna keep them.
And no I'm not Scottish! :D