Free tools

Members online

No members online now.
My mate was manager of large supermarket .they lost hundreds every week to thieves. But the bosses said it's still cheaper than paying security. So who's to blame.

My mate was manager of large supermarket .they lost hundreds every week to thieves. But the bosses said it's still cheaper than paying security. So who's to blame.
I sometimes understand with people living in conditions were they can't afford to put food on the table are forced into these circumstances! But people on here plasterers earning affordable wages and there pinching I can't believe people think it's ok on here! I think most of us have done it as kids but as adults that's just a terrible example to there kid's and a representation of some of the deadbeats on this forum!....gavine I'm talking about you ya peasant!

giphy (5).gif

I sometimes understand with people living in conditions were they can't afford to put food on the table are forced into these circumstances! But people on here plasterers earning affordable wages and there pinching I can't believe people think it's ok on here! I think most of us have done it as kids but as adults that's just a terrible example to there kid's and a representation of some of the deadbeats on this forum!....gavine I'm talking about you ya peasant!
The wally was up till 4am talking to himself on here again mate! What a nutcase!! Lol.

Your still my favorite x

when ever i need new blades ,tape ,pad saw or any other small tools i go to b and q and get them but put them under a couple of bags of sand or finish, if they can't be bothered to look what you have got their problem. that's what you get when you pay your workforce the min wage they don't give a f##k either.
Where have you gone mark o hare