Frodsham

See there’s something there I know what you said is funny but now you have a drill possibly no labourer, you bought the drill to make your life easier and some git thinks oh he doesn’t need a labourer now I’ll drop the metreage rate. It makes my head implode but I know it won’t change, you forgot stilts by the way and gloves haha
Labourers died out with the demise of F&S and employment law changes.
To be absolutely honest the only thing I want to make my life easier would be some decent plaster to use again.
In most walks of life people seem to be able to do less to earn a living than in the past, but not with plastering. Obviously that doesn't include those wishy washy domestic spreads.

To be absolutely honest the only thing I want to make my life easier would be some decent plaster to use again.
In most walks of life people seem to be able to do less to earn a living than in the past, but not with plastering. Obviously that doesn't include those wishy washy domestic spreads.
Christ I never thought of myself as part wish washy I do some domestics when asked( hangs head in shame) I haven’t been on a proper site since the late nineties I think, the health and safety got too much for me I think the channel tunnel was quite close to my last

How is your plaster quest going mate

Christ I never thought of myself as part wish washy I do some domestics when asked( hangs head in shame) I haven’t been on a proper site since the late nineties I think, the health and safety got too much for me I think the channel tunnel was quite close to my last

its a business mans game now...same with catering/health care/fishing /construction etc mate.

if you catch better fish and more than the next man....il rent out my boat to ya and sell it and give you a cut.
sad but true !!

its a business mans game now...same with catering/health care/fishing /construction etc mate.

if you catch better fish and more than the next man....il rent out my boat to ya and sell it and give you a cut.
sad but true !!
What about the quotas imposed by the eu on fishing though ;)

£800 a ton :llorando:
not as good as tomorrow ...but better than yesterday .....i think :D
And throwing back dead fish, I used to watch that programme trawlermen the ones in Scotland it was criminal what they was up against

Genuine question mate not a piss take
Well I'm supposed to be having a meeting with BG at some point.
Despite reading loads of moans and groans about the finish, both Multi and Board, on Facebook, not one person has said that they have returned any to a merchant. A couple have said that they've phoned BG but both were told that they were the only complaint received, go figure.

Well I'm supposed to be having a meeting with BG at some point.
Despite reading loads of moans and groans about the finish, both Multi and Board, on Facebook, not one person has said that they have returned any to a merchant. A couple have said that they've phoned BG but both were told that they were the only complaint received, go figure.
Well as soon as I get one i will return and hopefully the merchant will return it next time I’m in Atkins now ccf in Wandsworth i will ask if they have had complaints

What exactly is it that makes our lives easier? OK sticky scrim. But apart from sticky scrim? Electric mixers. But apart from sticky scrim and leccy mixers what makes our lives easier? Speedskims and spats. OK OK apart from sticky scrim, leccy mixers, Speedskims and spats, what makes our lives easier?
Bloody hell this talking to yourself is great fun @Pagey and I don't fell at all mad.
What did the Romans ever do for us

Were the hell is frodshom?
It’s about 30 mins from Liverpool you have to pay to get to it! Over the Runcorn bridge 2 pound each way !its more of a retirement place no scallies not a scrambler bike in sight .there is a squirrel park there one little high street that’s about it .