G** secction..2 lets try again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say 'pick a penny up and all day long you'll have good luck'

Not quite.............I was at the Northern School of Matadors today (Oh yes) and as I bent over to pick up a penny I was severely gored in the anus by the bull. Not lucky at all really :RpS_mad:

Posted here for the arrrrrgghhhs reference :RpS_wink:

"Have you got a girlfriend"?
"No dad".
"Do you think you'll ever have a girlfriend"?
"No dad I dont".
"Are you G**"?.
"No dad now for the last time, fook off with your lesbian fantasies"!.

nearly a month and no posts, this place has gone well hetro... has Arty finally sucked up the courage and come out, fought the denial and prejudice and announced that he is straight...:-0

been a little bit poorly :RpS_crying: fighting fit now and ready for a good bumming :RpS_scared: how are you me old fruit?

Oh dear hope it was nothing bad, you didn't forget to lube up did u?
Or was it the dreaded trip to the aids clinic? :-(
I'm sound marra :RpS_thumbup: well I think I am :RpS_unsure:

Oh dear hope it was nothing bad, you didn't forget to lube up did u?
Or was it the dreaded trip to the aids clinic? :-(
I'm sound marra :RpS_thumbup: well I think I am :RpS_unsure:

Im afraid to say it was the aids clinic..3 new top tips for the Happy pages 1 never trust a man when he tells you he has had the all clear 2 never trust a man with l*m*-g***n spunk 3 never go home with a man called @Artisan998 :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
nearly a month and no posts, this place has gone well hetro... has Arty finally sucked up the courage and come out, fought the denial and prejudice and announced that he is straight...:-0

:RpS_scared:......................blasphemer

Jess was a poor substitute for you oilly...................Thank Fu@k your back cos her ass was way too hairy.....................:RpS_crying:

Thought I'd have a little peek in the pink room and its been empty for nearly 3 weeks :RpS_scared: come on boys lets have a little man on man chat action :RpS_thumbsup: bring your tuba and I'll bring the pork pies

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've left the wife and kids and am now living with my new lover in a fully anal relationship, his name is jace the ace and he's been flirting with me for a while. :RpS_wub:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've left the wife and kids and am now living with my new lover in a fully anal relationship, his name is jace the ace and he's been flirting with me for a while. :RpS_wub:
congrats and its nice to see you so happy :RpS_thumbup:

Happy bumming.......................:RpS_thumbsup:. with Jace's attention to detail and technique on the pipe he can suck you dry and not drop one bit......................:RpS_wink:

Happy bumming.......................:RpS_thumbsup:. with Jace's attention to detail and technique on the pipe he can suck you dry and not drop one bit......................:RpS_wink:
Cheers arti, he knows his way around a shaft alright and his felching is out of this world :RpS_thumbsup:

it's better out, than in, that's what i always say. good luck :RpS_thumbup:

Oilcan. Is going for a shite like squeezing that last bit out of a PVA tub?!

quite the opposite Ross, it literally falls out :RpS_scared: ever taken a jacket potato out the oven with no ovenglove and dropped it real quick? a bit like that

Status
Not open for further replies.