general election july, 2024.

Everyone, I mean everyone I've spoke to apart from Hector, no offense Hector i think you're a good lad! over the last month has gone with reform, even my kids massive social media followings are all reform, they would have scored higher no doubt, your vote percentage's are 100% rigged.
Lib dems won here, first time In 100yrs Conservatives haven't won.
Reform come third with 10% of votes beating labour who were 4th.
The no shows could of made it very different!!

Last edited:
Just saw starmagedons team ! Couldn't have picked a worst bunch to have a turn at f**k**g the British over more ! Anti white Lamy foreign secretary ffs ! Yvette all illegals welcome cooper as home Secretary ffs ! Wallace n Gromit Miliband back for more ffs ! That bint as chancellor I hope she can count to ten ! All they need now is abacus abbot n a few other morons and the lights will go out when the unions dictate along with the wef Davos puppet masters !

Everyone, I mean everyone I've spoke to apart from Hector, no offense Hector i think you're a good lad! over the last month has gone with reform, even my kids massive social media followings are all reform, they would have scored higher no doubt, your vote percentage's are 100% rigged.
i actually think reform had a good night tramp, but it is going to take time, a reform goverment will not happen overnight, as the muslim vote grows so will the reform vote, but i do think all over the country people will be regretting there decision not to go out and vote reform, but come the next election.

Lib dems won here, first time In 100yrs Conservatives haven't won.
Reform come third with 10% of votes beating labour who were 4th.
The no shows could of made it very different!!
and they will regret there decision not to get out and vote reform,, but it will be very different come the next election ,

opposition to the muslim vote/ there way of life/ beliefs/ mosques etc etc, is growing , look at france ,
and other parts of europe,
sharia law/marrying children/ stoning, a truly terrible violent sick religion, that one day we are all going to have to face up to,

enoch powell was right with his rivers of blood speech , and politicians of all parties have let him down and the british public have been let down,

but it is inevitable sooner or later we must send these people back to the dark ages where they come from.

Bye bye!

Attachments

• general election july, 2024.
    IMG_3186.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 27
We had a referendum about the voting system in 2011 but again no f**k*r turned up!!
I've just googled it, I honestly don't remember voting or anything about it. Maybe I did, I've never knowingly not voted in an important election etc.

Of course reform weren't going to win, that's why nothing came up.
Talking about and doing are different things.
A lot believed in some of reforms ideas including me but obviously not many actually put the cross in the box.
Even 30% of no show is, 20 million votes.
But they would rather watch you tube vids about it being a set up and how it's already decided
Perhaps you'd be better telling that 20 million to wakey wakey

No government /media propaganda
That is how they deceive the masses …..

Wakey wakey

We've got 5years to wait now, if we're still here, maybe Dollar and the tubers can get their act together by then!

You carry on waiting -for thAt reassurance of another puppet -to control you .
general election july, 2024.

I have other plans

Wakey wakey