Getting The right Price?

Staff online

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last 2 years I have been charging £260.00 a day for me and another plasterer:RpS_crying:. I feel it's time to put up my prices again as 3 years ago we were getting £360.00 a day:). So I was thinking going up to £300.00 a day. Do you think this is a fair price into market:confused: as I pride myself as very fair person. what do you think. Thanks for any feed back:)

Its a struggle getting £250 a day for 2 spreads up wor way marra............:huh:

Just depends where you are doesn't it,living costs differ so much.most people round here who are half decent would want 150 upwards each per day.generally price myself at 160 if the work is plenty,drop if you need the work though.gotta pay the bills.

i,am down the south west lucky to get £120 a day out of builders £150 a day on the private work

Give it a go GB.......

The art of a good business man is flexibility! if your busy charge for it, if not take the cut..... it is hard to negociate a price upwards though!

Good Luck!

i charge 120.00 per day gbplastering,but whenever possible depending on job/customer/builder etc try and get more,at the end of the day you are only charging 10.00 per day more than me and i am up in carlisle ,i would have thought the work situation was better where you are. i would definately go for the 300.00 per day for 2 plasterers seems reasonable to me considering it is surrey

Just do it mate ,take out tax,insurance,tools ,van cost ,accountants , pricing up ,book work ,petrol ,clothes .........:RpS_thumbup: don,t give a f*** that someone will work for less ,that,s them not you ,best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.