Glam rend

Has anyone else heard of this glam rend any views?

there was a product called glamour rock, i have not seen that for years. it was a finish coat on render.
there was an adhesive already mixed in a thick poly bag which you applied, then you troweled the stones into the adhesive.

GlamRend is finally on the Forum.
All questions will be answered to on this.
We also run a GlamRend applicators course here at our Unit in Liverpool :)

CCE4C742-21C6-47D2-9AFC-7B0DECA1675C.jpeg

Fashionable for now. They make more selling the courses than the product i bet.
*Incorrect*
We are actually very specific who we pass as GlamRend applicators, as we do not sell to any one who has not done the course as it is a different application from plastering, and to maintain quality control as it is a unique exclusive product.
GlamRend has been featured in hotels in Liverpool such as , Shankly Hotel, Dixie Dean Hotel, and the George Best Hotel in Belfast not forgetting a wide range of apartments that have used GlamRend. We also have chains of restaurants and bar in the North west that have GlamRend too :)

*Incorrect*
We are actually very specific who we pass as GlamRend applicators, as we do not sell to any one who has not done the course as it is a different application from plastering, and to maintain quality control as it is a unique exclusive product.
GlamRend has been featured in hotels in Liverpool such as , Shankly Hotel, Dixie Dean Hotel, and the George Best Hotel in Belfast not forgetting a wide range of apartments that have used GlamRend. We also have chains of restaurants and bar in the North west that have GlamRend too :)
Well well well I've got a very specific set of skills that I'm not going to share with you so there! If you don't tell us we will find you!
B_ImsKzU4AARvVz.jpg
show off!