Good Price or Not?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fcuk em why shouldnt he earn that .its either 2 nice days or 1 long day either way thats what its worth,
I was takin the piss superspread! If he wants that coin for 1day,2 days, with or without lab is entirely up to him, but there may be someone sittin on their arse with no work and throw in a price of £120 and do it on their own in an out in a day, cash kerching! Sad but true, sign of the times, I've seen it all to often recently

I was takin the piss superspread! If he wants that coin for 1day,2 days, with or without lab is entirely up to him, but there may be someone sittin on their arse with no work and throw in a price of £120 and do it on their own in an out in a day, cash kerching! Sad but true, sign of the times, I've seen it all to often recently

weve got to stick together, plumbers and sparks get away with it, are you with me brother lol

weve got to stick together, plumbers and sparks get away with it, are you with me brother lol
That's so true, plumbers are the worse I know a plumber who work on the oil side of it £420.00 a day will not give a price all day rate.The thing is with plumbers and sparks they charge £60-£80 min for the smallest job ie change a switch or washer, some thing simple, and customer will not question it.
I like it when someone calls and the first thing they say is "it only a small patch it. it won't take you long to do." So you re move the blown plaster pva and skim clean up 2-3 hours later you tell them that's £80.00. They look at you like you have just mugged them:RpS_scared:. I always tell them before I arrive it is £40 first hour £20 an hour after that, plus materials. Superspread is right we should all stick together. Fcuk me out of all the building trades we work the hardest and get nothing back:RpS_cursing:

That's so true, plumbers are the worse I know a plumber who work on the oil side of it £420.00 a day will not give a price all day rate.The thing is with plumbers and sparks they charge £60-£80 min for the smallest job ie change a switch or washer, some thing simple, and customer will not question it.
I like it when someone calls and the first thing they say is "it only a small patch it. it won't take you long to do." So you re move the blown plaster pva and skim clean up 2-3 hours later you tell them that's £80.00. They look at you like you have just mugged them:RpS_scared:. I always tell them before I arrive it is £40 first hour £20 an hour after that, plus materials. Superspread is right we should all stick together. Fcuk me out of all the building trades we work the hardest and get nothing back:RpS_cursing:

your bang on gbp

A priced up for a job the other day it was 3 walls out off a bed room and a cupboard which was about the same size as a small bathroom (four walls) and a told him it would take me two days and cost 280 pound that was with a labourer two and he had all the materials sorted so it was just money for the work that needed done am just wondering if that is a fair price he was trying to get it done for 120 put a told ad do it no cheaper than a had said

Sounds about right mate.

The thing with our trade is ,"i can do that in a day " bit like my cock is bigger then yours ,always been the same in this game

No it's not it's about winning work at a reasonable price doing a good job and always will be

Yesmate your right ,but if a guy wants to do it in two days ,and the customer is happy with the price ,then thats ok ,you still busy ?and hows that baby ?got to be coming up to 1 now ?

Really well cheers Keith hardly now she's there I'm banned from taking her out by myself I've walked off with the pushchair and she's still in the car and my missus went to park in mother and baby space and I said we cant park there we haven't got any kids ......doh lol terrible at going through the night still and she rams me in her walker every time I walk past her apart from that an angel were very lucky, works ok nothing special loads of it but I'm on for a firm that pays daywork prices are still the same but nothing meaty enough to merit leaving where I am till the new year cheers for asking my old man wants a boy I politely told him to do one!

least you dnt have to listen to one direction all day mate :RpS_cursing: both my girls love them but it is nice to see them dancing and enjoying them self

My 2 eldest do and jls they've got jls bags I have to man up and carry them into school when there feeling lazy lol

haha fair play mate mine havent got quite old enough for that yet but im not looking foward to the years of boyfriends to come

Its the little bastards who drive like fookers that scares me most, s*x is alright we've all been there

you wait spunks, when they start calling you will think different I can assure you:RpS_thumbsup:

Just look at this post i found on a site, regarding a plumber price.
well my prices start from a minimum 110 thas for the call out and the first hour labour free and any diagnosis, personally I think we should not be charging less than 65 per hour for your mates
Good Price or Not?

Make you sick.

Just look at this post i found on a site, regarding a plumber price.
well my prices start from a minimum 110 thas for the call out and the first hour labour free and any diagnosis, personally I think we should not be charging less than 65 per hour for your mates
Good Price or Not?

Make you sick.

It's the Internet you numpty go in the real world plasterers are doing alright same as other trades

It's the Internet you numpty go in the real world plasterers are doing alright same as other trades
Not sure where you are from Spunky but in Dorking I know no plasterer charging £65.00 an hour. An hour working day £520. Wish we could but I don't like to rip people off. Fcuk me plumbing is all plastic and push fit.

Just to answer everyone's question off why two days because am just young and that's wat a comfy doing and at that speed ano a can do a good job and that's the main thing doing a quality job

fark off a plasterer getting 520 a day mabey if you was extra cheeky with a price you could sneak that on a job, i know ive got a good one this week 400 for a day but ive got to get mats so ill proberly get 370 ish but i was seriously pushing my luck to get that price, well i thought i was i was told i was cheap:RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.