used nelamax first time today, love it.

Attachments

• IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0641.JPG
    IMG_0641.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 358
Pfft, nelamax? I've got, well had, a large vanilla latte with 5 brown sugars, a bag of jam doughnuts, a bag of haribo and a pack of hot cross buns.I think I might register the name as SugarTaxThisYaCunt and promote it as a diet method. (y)

If I'm honest I do feel a little peculiar so I may have a lie down for a bit. :raro2:

Pfft, nelamax? I've got, well had, a large vanilla latte with 5 brown sugars, a bag of jam doughnuts, a bag of haribo and a pack of hot cross buns.I think I might register the name as SugarTaxThisYaCunt and promote it as a diet method. (y)

If I'm honest I do feel a little peculiar so I may have a lie down for a bit. :raro2:

lol

Oooh I not had a hot cross bun for ages ......we'e they toasted

Oooh I not had a hot cross bun for ages ......we'e they toasted

No time for toasting them. All cake and bread products should be dealt with as follows :- open, eat, digest. (y)

Jess They are good a lot more stiffer than a midi which I use a lot the only down point is they are a bit heavier than most

No time for toasting them. All cake and bread products should be dealt with as follows :- open, eat, digest. (y)
Just blasted this up. Bit of ginger sponge . Now got tough decision . With or with out custard

Attachments

• 20180309_174725.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 200
It’s clever really. Knowing what Plasterers are like. Tweak a trowel ever so slightly, give it another name and watch the money roll in :envidioso:envidioso:envidioso

It’s clever really. Knowing what Plasterers are like. Tweak a trowel ever so slightly, give it another name and watch the money roll in :envidioso:envidioso:envidioso

That's the same for all trades with only one exception I can think of, scaffolders. Still, maybe someone will invent a tool to improve their aim when they throw sh1t at their keepers?

Are these plastic trowels as good as people say. Bloody joints are killing me lol. 54 and im ready for the knackers yard :(

Waste of time imo . You use em when your finished anyway . Then you think wow super shiny wall and rub it few more times then relise its got a little chip thats scratched ye wall so get ye steel trowel out to go over it again to get all scratches out. .....Or ye give it a rub with some fine sand paper then rub wall again and get 90 million little scratches . Buy one you.ll love it lol

I saw an ox version and it felt half decent as it was much thicker plastic. I would look to use one flattening the zombie mix over artex.