Government grants

Tinytom

Is anyone getting involved in this new government grant scheme for upgrading home insulation?
Iv been approached about internal work but I’m guessing the grant would go towards EWI works too?

Is anyone getting involved in this new government grant scheme for upgrading home insulation?
Iv been approached about internal work but I’m guessing the grant would go towards EWI works too?

Havent seem it is it like what was the green deal previously

I actually think this will be bad for the average self-employed tradesman. This money will go straight in the pockets of bigger firms working on inflated prices.
A friend of mine who seems to be getting a nice little run of ewi work will see it dry up from now on.

I actually think this will be bad for the average self-employed tradesman. This money will go straight in the pockets of bigger firms working on inflated prices.
A friend of mine who seems to be getting a nice little run of ewi work will see it dry up from now on.
Maybe so, it was a fairly big firm who asked me about subbing to them

You’d have to be quite a big setup to get involved in this. Lots of Bullshit to go through. Money men will jump into this and take what they can get out of it and then disappear when the grants stop.