Greasy garbage yet again

Members online

Yes because I’ve told folk what to do if they are having issues and it’s to much trouble, now I’ve managed to get a way that BG can try and identify issues by checking similarities in the batches. The folk who work in the plant are forever trying to identify any issues and genuinely want to manufacture top quality products, and being a plasterer myself I want to help fellow plasterers out there, despite being sworn at, verbally abused and threatened with physical violence purely because I work for BG.
People have been offered a route to try and improve things, despite the fact that no physical or scientific tests can be carried out this way, now let’s see if they use it.
Now you know that I don't give you any personal abuse and I definitely don't think anyone else should abuse or threaten you, that's deplorable.
I told both you and the people you got to call me that I believe Multifinish to be a flawed concept. No plaster that is fine enough to cope with the high suction of Hardwall or Bonding is going to be great on low suction substrates such as plasterboard. If BG just made Boardfinish the same as it was forty years ago there wouldn't be an issue, because no one would then be stupid enough to buy Multifinish unless working on high suction (hardly ever in the modern world), because it's unsuitable shite.
JUST MAKE ONE FINISH PLASTER SUITABLE FOR PLASTERBOARD, simples.

Now you know that I don't give you any personal abuse and I definitely don't think anyone else should abuse or threaten you, that's deplorable.
I told both you and the people you got to call me that I believe Multifinish to be a flawed concept. No plaster that is fine enough to cope with the high suction of Hardwall or Bonding is going to be great on low suction substrates such as plasterboard. If BG just made Boardfinish the same as it was forty years ago there wouldn't be an issue, because no one would then be stupid enough to buy Multifinish unless working on high suction (hardly ever in the modern world), because it's unsuitable shite.
JUST MAKE ONE FINISH PLASTER SUITABLE FOR PLASTERBOARD, simples.
Universal !!!!!! I only use that these days but have to buy it for myself , as in a pallet , as its become the elephant in the room these last ten years.

Its common practice in the UK that bagged materials are not returnable coupled with the fact that all merchants don't want to know, as it means they have four pallets of pish to contend with. Your living in your own cosy bubble of self denial my friend .
Strange seeing that I’ve collected it

The best gear I worked with was that pure finish and that was bloody years ago I would be more than happy to pay the extra cost per bag if it’s still as good as it was back then I haven’t come across it in ages

The best gear I worked with was that pure finish and that was bloody years ago I would be more than happy to pay the extra cost per bag if it’s still as good as it was back then I haven’t come across it in ages
Never tried it mate, you could buy a pallet for yourself , most merchants would accept that and stick it in a corner with your name on it mate. Just a thought, makes life better when your using the gear that you like. (y)

Never tried it mate, you could buy a pallet for yourself , most merchants would accept that and stick it in a corner with your name on it mate. Just a thought, makes life better when your using the gear that you like. (y)
Probably jinx it now but I haven’t had any dodgy gear for a while tend to use board finish over multi the past couple of years

Er sieht so zufriedeh aus ! :)
B1F33B61-B4B4-48E5-9FCF-00F40A248768.jpeg

I’ve no interest in your buttocks, so open them if you want. You may be able to keep up the knee pads but hang your trowel up.
Yes you do, Its getting a little bit ................. well , you know. Its ok though mate. Last warning ok !!!!!!!!!!!!