Gyproc Blade Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this topic , not very often this is brought up, firstly welcome to the forum Heinz my old bean :-0 do a seach in the above search bar and you will find all your answers, by the way i have a spare one for sale , like new and for me they are an invaluable piece of the modern days plasterers kit £20 if you want :RpS_thumbup:

ll beat the above ll sell you one for 18 quid

how come this is in the machine bit any how

yeah i noticed a bit of tumble weed go past and it go quite when i came in this part of the forum.

What's a gyproc blade runner? Haven't heard of one of those for at least ooh....a day?

I'll buy both of them of you lads, bring them down for the st georges day/house warming party

every boarder i have spoken too who has one reckons there crap and dont use them anymore. and it aint a bloody machine Paul and shouldnt be in this section, also, stop trying to wind me up. :huh:

i saw them in ccf a while back and the guy had a shelf full of them with a very thick layer of dust over them he was practically begging me to buy one for a fiver lol.....they must be good lol

No they had less dust on them and didnt have a fat bloke shitting his pants everytime he walked past it lol,

did you get that machine paul

Status
Not open for further replies.