have a good weekend lads

Members online

my first wife took off with my best friend whoever the f**k he is
I feel the need to correct this one, there was no one I left her for,I'm an honest man. I just had too many experiences of her infidellity due to her narcisstic personality disorder, the attention fix ! ! Had enough ! spent too long and made her too much money, on her propery's. Her loss I'm a good looking c**t. I'm best she'll ever get . And that's what matters, in her head !! :tanguero:

I feel the need to correct this one, there was no one I left her for,I'm an honest man. I just had too many experiences of her infidellity due to her narcisstic personality disorder, the attention fix ! ! Had enough ! spent too long and made her too much money, on her propery's. Her loss I'm a good looking c**t. I'm best she'll ever get . And that's what matters, in her head !! :tanguero:
no answer to that with respect

Know what you do to a Narcissist to f**k them up?

Nothing. Not a thing.

Which one of you drunken cnuts is Rivera plastering?

Well he just rang me and shouted something...might've been a threat, I don't know, and hung up.

Presume he'sin Blackpool.

Maybe he was calling to complain about my abusive texts after he posted his number on line.

Them's the rules.
f**k it, who cares, their just out on a mellee . Would't take it personal.