Hello everyone I’m Dan.

Members online

Dan Iliffe

I’m going to treat myself and buy a mixing drill my old plunger broke yesterday and I wanna good reliable drill can anyone recommend a 110 volt model.

I’m going to treat myself and buy a mixing drill my old plunger broke yesterday and I wanna good reliable drill can anyone recommend a 110 volt model.
Hi Dan welcome to the nuthouse.
If it's just for skimming and maybe the odd bit of Bonding/Hardwall then the smallest (1000w) Refina mixer is spot on. I've had mine for close on twenty years without any issues, apart from breaking the cable due to user error.

Hello Dan Andy called that one good we have two refina mixers one 240 one 110 both from the early nineties apart from leads we’ve not done anything to them. Son has another make but I managed to snap the lead yesterday, happy days
You still using a plunger up till recently, I thought I was the only ludite on here

Welcome to the forum,If u don’t want to spend big a Vitrex is good value.Long term though u get what you pay for.

Morning Dan, welcome to the forum ;-)

We can offer the 1800w Alfra EIbenstock in 110v/240 for £245.00 + VAT. As your a member of TPF, we will also happily throw in free delivery and a NELA Cap

Please call us on 01242 236699 for more information

Eibenstock banner 1800W.png

That banner makes the 240v look tiny, compared to the 110v.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk