Hello everyone

Members online

Maddiejones

Sorry posted this in the wrong section.
Start again.
hi guys I’m Maddison, I started learning plastering when mine let me down at the start of lock down I ordered a kit from eBay and did an online YouTube course. Iv just finished my daughters bedroom and really enjoyed it.
looking forward to chatting and sharing fun hints and tips with you all
M x

He didnt let you down...he did the best possible thing he could for you by following the guidance from the government

Hi Bart, thanks for your reply I didn’t mean to offend. By let me down I mean with the current situation he couldn’t make it.
I do hope I haven’t upset you darling x

Hi maddison, all the newbies post pics of there work so they can be judged and ridiculed by the forum members... its just an initiation thing...
welcome to the forum btw :chica:

Start again.
hi guys I’m Maddison, I started learning plastering when mine let me down at the start of lock down I ordered a kit from eBay and did an online YouTube course. Iv just finished my daughters bedroom and really enjoyed it.
M x
Hi Maddie,. Welcome along

Start again.
M x
Hi Maddie! :hola:
Tits or Arse?
What’s you’re preference??

Start again.
M x
Fake

Wow what a mixed bunch of replies, my mentor taught me to use pva, Iv never heard of grit is this the same application? Suppose that’s why I came here to perfect my new craft
M x

Wow what a mixed bunch of replies, my mentor taught me to use pva, Iv never heard of grit is this the same application? Suppose that’s why I came here to perfect my new craft
M x
please tell us the name of your mentor... a guru of plastering.. must be :oops:

I will email him and ask if he minds first.
rather feisty on here aren’t we.

Wow nice to meet you too, I like a peachy bottom how about yourself?
Good answer!
It’s all about that ass. ;) :p
1588800842410.gif

@Maddiejones welcome along

I will apologise now for the filth that you may read... @JessThePlasterer was bought in to control it but she is as grotty as they come so we are doomed.

Joking aside... there is so much information on here and if you can stick the banter out you will become to love and appreciate the experience and humour that is here on TPF

However there is a report post button if anything does make you sick or angryy :D