Hello from Sunny Sittingbourne

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallen007

Guys,

How are you all doing?,

Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Chris, I'm product manager for Knauf in the UK ( based in Sittingbourne ). One of the product groups I look after are plasters based in Sittingbourne.

I am NOT here to push/try to SELL Knauf plasters.

I am hoping to use the site for future product testing, free samples, product videos, feedback, any market considerations you guys have.

I expect a fair bit of banter to head my way, i am not here to say our product is great or slate other competition products. Its likely I will ask some questions on your thoughts and opinions.

Anyway away from work, I am a massive football fan, unfortunately a "down saff" Man United fan. ( I expect to be booted off for admitting that ). I have just completed the Hastings half Marathon in 1h.54mins.

Cheers

Chris

Welcome along Chris.

I received loads of freebies from BG when I visited them at Stanmore House. Will I receive the same welcome if I visit you guys in Sittingbourne? :)

Last edited:
welcome ,fellow man united fan, we have Knauf people on here also @runwithscissors . freebies are always good, i have a loft to build soon so plasterboard and insulation in my gift bag please...

Alright bud:RpS_thumbup:

Hello from Sunny Sittingbourne

Hi chris get mp finish out and stocked in more places. You cant sell it if no one can get it.

I did reply to a email you sent me a few weeks ago, did you get it? We are keen to work with u guys like you suggested

Last edited:
Welcome Chris.......

prepare for some banter Marra......

FYI Guys - Chris is not a salesman.... he is in the dark arts of Product Management... so ideas and promotions.....

By all means give him some ideas or suggestions (sensible and realistic ones)

Pricing is not anything he can influence.... you need to have a relationship with a Knauf Sales Person or your supplier for that...

Welcome Chris.......

prepare for some banter Marra......

FYI Guys - Chris is not a salesman.... he is in the dark arts of Product Management... so ideas and promotions.....

By all means give him some ideas or suggestions (sensible and realistic ones)

Pricing is not anything he can influence.... you need to have a relationship with a Knauf Sales Person or your supplier for that...
is platonic ok for a discount?please say yes

wow Asif.............. You guessed the 'MAGIC' word for the maximum discount!!

"PLATONIC"

.....give me a minute to google that......

Platonic love is a type of love that is chaste and non-sexual. :RpS_scared:

That is a releif!!!:RpS_blushing:

had me worried for a while there....

is that what you mean.... theer were other meanings.....LOL

thats the one, was worried what relationship i needed for insulation...i get so confused , the rep saying i can keep you warm with 80mm

thats the one, was worried what relationship i needed for insulation...i get so confused , the rep saying i can keep you warm with 80mm

It is a funny employment requirement at K I....... 80mm..... hmmmmmmm

that explains why I did not get that job then...... lol

Last edited:
hi mate i am one of your mp75 recommend plasters did you know you can not but mp75 in Sittingbourne. it is a bg branch ha ha

Hi nbc

One of those strange national deals that gets set up...... which company are you refering to? Jewson,TP....?

Deals get set up and certain branches stock one company and others stock another....... there will be some method in their thinking.....?

If you have any problems getting the Knauf products, give our office a call on 01795424499 - tell them where you are based and ask for the local area sales person to contact you to assist.......

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.