Hello there!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
marshy regarding the last pic -is that what they call a sherbet dip with nips:RpS_laugh::RpS_lol:

I saw this today and thought of you @Marshy I know you love your freelander but how about a panda 4x4 , it had a lovely bull bar on the front, although lacks in boot space
To give some perspective, it is smaller than a mini but has the heart of a tank :D

Attachments

• 1393017685120.jpg
    1393017685120.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 206
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this today and thought of you @Marshy I know you love your freelander but how about a panda 4x4 , it had a lovely bull bar on the front, although lacks in boot space
To give some perspective, it is smaller than a mini but has the heart of a tank :D
Wow that is the nuts and much handier around town :RpS_thumbup: thanks mate I didn't know you cared !?? :RpS_wub:

@Olican is 6ft 10 and was the brother in question in the song by the Police "can't stand losing" :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now then boyo you just watch it see or we sing Tom Jones at you!! See how you like that then ey boyo!!

ey listen ere now boyo, that coat your wearing is my jacket, come by ere now. sh1t myself have you :RpS_biggrin:

Na even at 6ft 5 and a portly gentleman by your own description !?? My eyebrows would sort you out! :RpS_lol:

:-0 No sir not me sir ownist guvnor oi aavant :RpS_crying:
Save it for the court marshy:rolleyes)
you and ryan have been under investigation for weeks now:rolleyes)

nailswater HQ are processing the evidence as we speak:RpS_thumbup:
its not looking good mate:RpS_crying:

Save it for the court marshy:rolleyes)
you and ryan have been under investigation for weeks now:rolleyes)

nailswater HQ are processing the evidence as we speak:RpS_thumbup:
its not looking good mate:RpS_crying:
attachment.php

Just confirming the last bits of evidence marshy
..could you just put your finger on the screen please....not your hole finger, the one next to it.......:RpS_lol:
Seriously tho...

Ryans doin his prints as we speak..... at ....N.I.C
the net is closing in :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.