hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicksey1401

hello my names dave im 6'2 about 13 stone ive got brown eyes and short brown hair i like fishing, astronomy, golf and the odd footy match i'm looking for likeminded people to talk to about plastering because i spend half my life doing it and i can't stand eastenders, coronation street, holby city and emmerdale!!

Hello dave caught any good fish lately? I too am a fisherman in my spare time, well thats if the misses lets me ;D Where do you fish bitterwell? thats near yate aint it? And golf well me and the bloke i work with have a spin up ashton court every once in a while trouble is he won the shirehampton open when he was a junior and is bit of a pro and makes me look like im playing polo ;D

hardly ever catch anything just like being out there chilling out :) same as golf but the opposite i like the drink after all the stress ;D
i havent been to bitterwell in years bod the bait bans put me off a bit and it fills up pretty quick but if you are in the area and can get an early start theres a lake in brimsham park tench carp to 25 poundish bream roach etc but you might aswell go home between 11-3 they just switch off and its free!!

I go carp fishing been fishing hunstrete lake today just outside bristol had a double run and landed 2, 20lb carp it was mental i think i had a pb but had to let the bigger fish go as i was on my own i had them both in the same net managed to get one on the mat and the other stayed in the net and couldnt anchor it to anything and it was going mental and i was panicing a bit so i let it go, weighed the smaller one and it was 21lb 6oz and the other must have been 25 - 26 and my pb is 22lb 8oz so am a bit gutted also didnt get a photo :'( Have been going out there for the last couple of weeks blanking so today was a good un. As for work went to job this morning and there was no scaffold no roof on and no windows in and we had been booked to start rendering today so jumped straight into van and went fishing ;D

was it busy mate? lurvely day today i know what you mean i knew i wasnt going to do any more work 1pm+ so the thought did come into my mind ::)
i need hot weather because i get told off if im not home by 2pm :( did try night fishing with the old carp gear but ended up selling it used once for half price because i absolutely sh*t myself on my tod ;D
how do you handle a double run on youre tod? i bet it's pure chaos ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.