Hi people

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

joet

Hi everyone, my name is joe and i live in swanley kent. Not currently a plasterer but in to house renovations and looking to start a course with able skills in a couple of weeks.

Been looking through the posts and can see most people saying not to bother with this trade any more, but i said to myself a few weeks ago that im going to have a good crack at it, as im not happy working in a office as design engineer. Yes i know it is going to be hard work but i would rather get job satisfaction from a hard days work than no satisfaction in my current job. I will be doing my course at the weekends. I have some basic plastering experience which is self taught but family and friends/tradesmen have praised this which has spurred me on.

Anyway if anyone has any advice feel free to reply :)

willing to come and labour for a day if you are a plasterer in kent for free ;)

cheers guys

oh if anyone wants and CAD drawings/plans then let me know 07928384605

Alright bud:RpS_thumbup: good luck job satisfaction is one thing, but. finding work in these tough times is another thing altogether

Last edited:
Hey Jo ,i love that song ,anyway ,if it is what you want to do as a trade ,go for it ,but you seem a bright lad ,use your brain ,not your hands mate ,be lucky and best of luck

Hey Jo ,i love that song ,anyway ,if it is what you want to do as a trade ,go for it ,but you seem a bright lad ,use your brain ,not your hands mate ,be lucky and best of luck

I thought it was Hey Jude???????????
welcome to the forum anyway marra...............:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.