Hitachi tools

My cosh is a large towing pin if you get hit with it you dont get up. Handy for wankers who try and cut me up on the roads and i catch up with them when the lights turn red lol :risas:
You're a very scary guy @Marshy....although probably a big cuddly bear under it all....i'll make a note not to cut up any defenders(y)

My cosh is a large towing pin if you get hit with it you dont get up. Handy for wankers who try and cut me up on the roads and i catch up with them when the lights turn red lol :risas:
We used to put dog s**t in a sock and try to hit each other when I was a youngster. Happy days.

I completely forgot you mentioned this to me before!

I've got a radio and impacts already but open to anything people dont want

Obviously I'm.late in queue now but ill have 4th dibs, could collect and pay too.

To anyone questioning the Hitachi stuff its brilliant, having owned Makita and dewalt impacts, combis and radios over the years Hitachi tops it.

@Lodan I've got a white Makita radio you can have its battered to death though and needs a lead it refuses to run off batterys now.

Its still under warranty though.....
Bugger me, why has tpf turned into a nice place with people trying to help each other.....has @Danny put something into the water. Do you have another 1?

Atleast if you turn up to fight with that you know they'll run away...if there was a bit of road rage going off and a chap got out his car holding a massive dildo i'd be out of there.
We discovered the big purple dildo whilst stoned playing grand theft auto San Andreas somewhen in the 90s from that hazy memory .

Im not a bully and ive been busy pricing work i dont mind the lad taking them as its avery kind gesture @zolco and fair play to you i hope he at least gets you some beers as a thankyou?? :birra: plus if idhave met up we'd have ended up going to the pub and getting smashed :birra:
You two can split it if you want to I really don't mind as you were second first after Rossi

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I completely forgot you mentioned this to me before!

I've got a radio and impacts already but open to anything people dont want

Obviously I'm.late in queue now but ill have 4th dibs, could collect and pay too.

To anyone questioning the Hitachi stuff its brilliant, having owned Makita and dewalt impacts, combis and radios over the years Hitachi tops it.
Yeah mate I did wonder as I remember you wanted the angle grinder

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I mainly wanted the sds and the radio so more than happy to share, seems unfair to take it all

In the week she makes me drink out the can....stingy cow

If you seen my mrs tits you might change your mind:sorprendido3:
Hitachi tools

@rorystonn do you want either of the combi drills...theres a spare charger and battery if you do?

Bugger me, why has tpf turned into a nice place with people trying to help each other.....has @Danny put something into the water. Do you have another 1?
It's the way the forum should be... nice a friendly with gentle funny banter...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk