How can you not work?

Members online

No members online now.

lurpak

Artex Boy
If otherwise capable, how do people not work? It’s been great having more family time etc but the truth is, it’s messing me up.

I actually feel completely knackered. Like a depression sort of tired that lingers all day, burning eyes etc.

Never get this when working. Purposely didn’t book work til the 8th Jan but I don’t think I can wait that long.

Dint u finish on 17th aswell
My legs n ankles r aching already n been off since 21st

If otherwise capable, how do people not work? It’s been great having more family time etc but the truth is, it’s messing me up.

I actually feel completely knackered. Like a depression sort of tired that lingers all day, burning eyes etc.

Never get this when working. Purposely didn’t book work til the 8th Jan but I don’t think I can wait that long.

Lol it's not being able to burn off the booze.
I call it "dry eye day"

1F2C6CDC-F91A-42FB-91DC-EA053D02CBEB.jpeg

Just get pissed

100% agree!

You just started come back when you done 25 years you be glad to do something else. I want to start a new fresh business can't think of nothing

Love this time of year eff all to but sit about. On the turbo shandies tonight jack d and holsten.