How many 2m on average should you spray in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo

I have a ritmo and will do between 50 and 80 2m a day of mono. I heard people say they spray 150 to 200 a day. That's fair enough to spray it, but it's all got to be finished and also what your spraying. Would be grateful for some feed back

We spray about the same mate. Those other figures I would guess are on larger commercial projects with large areas and few windows.

Maybe wrong though

Cheers currier, the guy who told me 200 had a m tec 300 and I'm sure I'd would be the same with a pft g4, just think there must be some men on the job to finish it and to what standard of finish. I know the bigger machines will spray a little faster than the ritmo, and I agree about the big meter jobs. Just wondered if I was a bit slow lol

Whatever you are comfortable with. There has been gangs boasting of 150m2 a day but is that including beading up and is it a same day scrape? I have done 90m2 in a day, a gable with no window and an 80m2 day but the preparation was the day before and with there being 2 of us that was enough, plenty of heroes in the graveyard.

I now use Granicem L but it is a 2 day job. So putting on 100m2 today and then scraping back the next day by noon all cleaned up so we can spray another 80-100m2 in the afternoon is heart attack material at my age.

PFT Monojet 3 phrase 415v. But most of my work is refurb so 2 coat work. SPS Envirowall Granicem L at 10mm thick with a 4-3 twister. SAS sometimes but a bit pricey.

Cheers currier, the guy who told me 200 had a m tec 300 and I'm sure I'd would be the same with a pft g4, just think there must be some men on the job to finish it and to what standard of finish. I know the bigger machines will spray a little faster than the ritmo, and I agree about the big meter jobs. Just wondered if I was a bit slow lol

Dont worry about it you will be faster then a hand crew

I stated in another thread, that there are plenty of guys giving their meterage(external) at 200m2 +, but in reality you don't see it very often - well, not to a decent standard anyway.

For me, i'm comfortable with about 120-140(dashing only), but that's a good day with no feck ups

Are you making money.....and being called back to do more work? If yes, stick at it and just refine what your doing.

We sprayed 85m² on Thursday with a ritmo because access was a problem, weber on rendaid, overnight scrape, did take a long time to spray because we generally use a G4 but in fairness if you can't knock it. Most I ever put on by hand between two of us was around 70m² and it hurt.

Mate it's all about the areas in front of u sometimes we will spray 40m2 and sometimes up to a 100m2 but very rarely will we spray more all depends on the panel size and the time of year but more important is the quality I leave
no good spraying 200m2 and rubbing it up in the dark is it .

Status
Not open for further replies.