How many square metres a day do you expect from an improver

Members online

But all I want to know is can ye shoot the bag legs off a bluebottle at 25 yards???
Have you ever had a 2 misses and her lover together for 6 months and lived with them now as your dick shrunk it's like been in a lollipop shop. blue bottle 25 yards still a kid ay. you've only read about in the mags and story books now f**k**g get your head round that for answer an get back to your mags. still looking for work guys

Have you ever had a 2 misses and her lover together for 6 months and lived with them now as your dick shrunk it's like been in a lollipop shop. blue bottle 25 yards still a kid ay. you've only read about in the mags and story books now f**k**g get your head round that for answer an get back to your mags. still looking for work guys
But are ye a good shot?

Have you considered gravedigging as an option, at all?

Sorry got 5 conversations on go sat mo skilled in all mate just got board multi skilled c
No its called multiskiled can't help been clever b*****d just had bit bad luck no doubt I can give good advise when you need it only been skilled at 1 thing. no wonder the younger one es won't come in to trade only blame the parents are you a perent

No no I was gonna take dogs out pick some wine up get in bath n get me compfy on
2azn74eqloa01.jpg

Not tried it . Told plumber I.ll swap it for some bags of board sunday . Skimmed old plastered walls today . f**k**g loved it . Set quick . Forgot how much better it is then skimming on boards
How quick? with same mix 1 1/2 hours

Sorry got 5 conversations on go sat mo skilled in all mate just got board multi skilled c
No its called multiskiled can't help been clever b*****d just had bit bad luck no doubt I can give good advise when you need it only been skilled at 1 thing. no wonder the younger one es won't come in to trade only blame the parents are you a perent
Evening Andy..Asuwere