How to get work on a site?

Members online

Many years ago we used to register with agency’s under a false name and tell them we only wanted local work and when they phoned us to offer us work we would go to the sites and leave our real details with the site agent and tell him to give us a ring if he needed spreads it worked a few times when the agency’s guys didn’t turn up

Many years ago we used to register with agency’s under a false name and tell them we only wanted local work and when they phoned us to offer us work we would go to the sites and leave our real details with the site agent and tell him to give us a ring if he needed spreads it worked a few times when the agency’s guys didn’t turn up
Like it

You’d never get away with that now days. The bird on reception would be face booking you for starters

Just pull on to a site and ask.

i pulled up onto a site last week on the way home and asked.
gave me the firms name...then 2 prick agents said he only uses the best on here.
i said i know the cuunt and his rates hes definitly got the worst.
id rather stay in bed.
thier faces dropped.
the childishness of these idiots is hard to believe john.

Site work is brutel
Site work is £2 TO £2.50 per meter
Site work is thank less graft
Site work is you are not welcome on site
Site work is the lowist of the low
Site work is when will you be done
Site work is so G**
Site is deperssing
Site work is
you will nerver get a thankyou

R I P
Dick