How to use a mediflex?

Members online

My best results so far are from using my metal spat to flatten first and second coat. The spat closes in the finish and does a good job of flattening everything, and then two or three trowels with the medi. No striping or problems doing it that way.

Plastic is only good for the final pass, when its gone ! smooth it up, if you want to chat up the painter ! Imo
My best results so far are from using my metal spat to flatten first and second coat. The spat closes in the finish and does a good job of flattening everything, and then two or three trowels with the medi. No striping or problems doing it that way.
What spats are you using ,I'm on the Nelas these days. Agree with your method !

Plastic is only good for the final pass, when its gone ! smooth it up, if you want to chat up the painter ! Imo
What spats are you using ,I'm on the Nelas these days. Agree with your method !
Refina spat. I like the grip/handle and in my opinion is more comfortable than a speedy. The spat seems to close in the plaster and then the medi takes to it better. The only way I can use the medi is with this method the spat has to be used to flatten rather than the trowel and then medi right the way through, looks good on overskim, think it will look even better on board work.

the easiest way I can explain mate ....
is to hit the gauge twice early
and twice late.
as little pressure as possible.

the trowel will do the work for ya (y)
Agree with u there mate doing loads of board at mo so using the f**k*r now ,properly
Same mix 2 coats mt
first flatten mt
Straight in Flatten with medi
N again
done hour n half
920AFC6F-30CE-483F-9601-E3206343F635.jpeg