I’ve had enough

Members online

Life after plastering;! is that even possible .
One day gingers will rule world . When Harry becomes king and all his little black ginger kids breed
IMG_2999.jpeg

Panic over I’m back in the zone did my first sand cement float finish job today in probably 5 years lol
Takes it back to what’s enjoyable monocouche etc is just house bashing shite nowadays
Loved it feel so much better the sun came round and even that looked better than my skimming haha

Panic over I’m back in the zone did my first sand cement float finish job today in probably 5 years lol
Takes it back to what’s enjoyable monocouche etc is just house bashing shite nowadays
Loved it feel so much better the sun came round and even that looked better than my skimming haha
How long did you leave the floating before skimming it?

Mate, this is a great trade - no c**t knows how to do it properly - screed, render, float & set, skim, dry-line. Got these under your belt and it’s money for old rope. It’s a dying trade, but massive in demand when people know who you are. I honestly wouldn’t want to do anything else. Well, for me, it suits me.