1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

I am offering to be your labourer for free, Basingstoke.

Discussion in 'The Plasterers Labourers Forum' started by RegyB, Aug 21, 2017.

1. RegyB

RegyB New Member

I am reaching out to any plasterer in Basingstoke, I am offering a free trail labouring (try before buy)

I'm not scared of hard work or long hours. I am also willing, honest, have common sense which is trait that can't be taught as most of you know already.
    I would love to learn from you, I want to learn, I do not to pretend or claim to be a plasterer.
    You will not be disappointed, I look forward to working with you.

I do have some tools that I can use if needed, I have a tyzack 13" trowel, mt 13" handboard, 18" plaziflex, mac allister 1400w mixer and a mixing bucket.

2. basset

basset Active Member

Shame you're not closer my labourer is on his last chance!

I reckon he will be binned by Wednesday.

• Like Like x 1
  3. scottie5

scottie5 Private Member

Mate good luck too you just make sure you keep posting , stay Involved and perserve.
    Theres some decent people on here and im sure someone will help you out , but don't offer to work for free mate it's a hard enough job when your being paid for it.
    Anyone whose prepared to let you graft for nowt is probably best avoided.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Djr

Djr Active Member

Yes no one works for nowt. If you did a week with someone you want a couple of tonne regardless

• Like Like x 1
  5. RegyB

RegyB New Member

Thank you for your time in responding, in another post of mine I was recommended to so. I am genuinely excited to get started and will do everything in my power to succeed.

6. duke163

duke163 Well-Known Member

I'm in Basingstoke @RegyB , pm me your mobile number and I'll give you a call if anything comes up or I can ask some other spreads if they want someone . As the other guys said you shouldn't work for nothing but at least it shows you're serious . Good luck mate

• Like Like x 4
  7. RegyB

RegyB New Member

@duke163 thank you, much appreciated. Not sure how to pm but I sent in conversation

8. duke163

duke163 Well-Known Member

Got it mate . Is it just plastering you're looking to get into or just a job ?

9. RegyB

RegyB New Member

For now I'll do anything but want to keep improving the plastering skills and learning curve

10. Jade

Jade New Member

Hi send me ur number I might have some work for you

• Like Like x 1